Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest thread ever on here was

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The one that had me crying with laughter was way back - Family Fortunes started by Artois. CRISPS!

GOOD CALL!

Ones that have stayed with me are 'Packham MOM' and another one where a poster talked about his girlfriend doing something unexpected with her finger. It wasn't so much the comedy but the reaction from others that I'll never forget.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I liked the, I left at half time one where the unfortunate OP decided enough was enough 0-2 down at half time to Leicester and started posting on here just as the fightback began , very very funny .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Frank's recruitment threads were up there with the best. Along with the Scunny Honey / Scunny Bunny / whatever the hell it was called thread where we overloaded a poll to let some swampdonkey win a beauty pagent.

Dave the Gaffers "yellowknife man of the year" some middle of nowhere place in canada suddenly had their public poll hijacked by NSC. That was good fun.

Another vote from me for "illuminati olympics" and, of course "Hiney" and "Jamie"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Frank's recruitment threads were up there with the best. Along with the Scunny Honey / Scunny Bunny / whatever the hell it was called thread where we overloaded a poll to let some swampdonkey win a beauty pagent.

Wasn't the recruitment guys NSC username "jimmy Saville". I'll bet he's changed it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here