Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The FA Cup Draw: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Shit me Monolulu! What happened to the new year resolution?!? 18:34hrs as well! ???

Too many games in Jan, threw the plan right out of the window drinking-red-wine.gif

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
as long as it i not Middlesborough or Blackburn away, I dont give a hoot. Home would be nice to make up for the 24th being cancelled (my birthday) and still having a game to go too.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'm not getting this "it-has-to-be-Sunderland" angst either. So it would be against Poyet. Big deal. He left ages ago, we're on manager #3 since, and after a few playful boos and maybe a smattering of applause too, that would be that, and we're left with a game against one of the less appealing Premiership sides.

We either want a glamour tie against one of the big boys, or a game we can win to progress to R5. Anything in between is a bit disappointing, and frankly Sunderland falls into that category.

Fully in agreement (with all of it).

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Anybody lower in the league than us at home so the tickets will be cheaper :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I hope all the Premier clubs are drawn against each other. If there is an odd one out they can play Bournemouth.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cambridge v United

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lawrie Sanchez and the coach of Kingstonian Ladies U18s doing the draw....bloody hell they've pushed the boat out for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here