Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Wrong. The whole point is the government DID do their homework, they knew exactly what her connections are and chose her because of that. They wanted a safe pair of hands on this. The shambles is they thought they could keep pulling the wool over our eyes. This is a good sign early on, a message has been sent to Westminster that the public will be watching this like hawks. The time of lies and cover ups is coming to an end.

I think that this is a major crisis for the entire Establishment. Nothing seems to pull the mainstream parties together other than war, but I think this will, for all the wrong reasons. I should imagine meetings are being held behind closed doors, in Westminster, with the major civil servants and the security services in attendance. This not only involves entertainers, pop stars and dj's but MP's, civil servants, Ministers, Police, the Judiciary, the Clergy and the Aristocracy. I really can't see how they can keep the lid on this and there will probably be a couple of high profile perverts having to fall on their swords, in the hope of diverting attention away from those who are seen as above the law.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I should imagine meetings are being held behind closed doors, in Westminster, with the major civil servants and the security services in attendance.

I have been thinking this too, I just hope there will be some leaks from whistle-blowers about how this is being dealt with. I would be fascinated to know what the approach is on in the inside between themselves. Is it an honest desire to search for the truth? If these people are human you would think so. I doubt it though.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Glad they've f*cked off this Butler-Slosh c*nt off, they should never have appointed the f*cker in the first place though.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I've only just realised that the bishop that Butler-Schloss wouldn't name in the 80's is Peter Ball.

"Bishop Peter Ball, the former bishop of Lewes and of Gloucester, was charged this year with indecent assault and misconduct in a public office."

http://www.theguardian.com/society/...itor-general-butler-sloss-child-abuse-inquiry

Who happens to be mates with Prince Charles

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charless-friend-right-reverend-3293571

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Couple of new charges for him on argus website now (sorry, no idea how to get the link on here).

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

He's lost a bit more hair since this earlier picture.
5bwmed.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't want to be too cynical but I have long felt uncomfortable with the push towards radical sex education for children, and I have always felt that there was something rotten about the music industry and the sexualization of young people through very raunchy music videos etc.

Now, with all that is coming out, does anyone else wonder if perhaps these things are not just a product of "progress", but actually a continuation of the work of P.I.E. just conducted in the shadows rather than out in the open?

That's what I think anyway.

Before you wander off into tinfoilhatland

I don't believe that the current panic is because the government, judiciary, civil service, police etc are all part of some massive pedophile ring. The chances are that the number of people involved will be (hopefully) quite small and may well not be from the very top levels.

The reason there is so much panic amongst the powerful is down to the number that knew and did nothing about it. I believe that includes a huge number (if not the majority).

Flex Your Head

Before you wander off into tinfoilhatland

I don't believe that the current panic is because the government, judiciary, civil service, police etc are all part of some massive pedophile ring. The chances are that the number of people involved will be (hopefully) quite small and may well not be from the very top levels.

The reason there is so much panic amongst the powerful is down to the number that knew and did nothing about it. I believe that includes a huge number (if not the majority).

I think I read that of the child abuse files held by the Home Office - those which haven't been 'lost' - there are at least 30 instances of individual Home Office employees being involved in abuse.

I'm certainly not trying to give those who 'turned a blind eye' an excuse or anything, but (as I posted previously), I wonder whether those who were aware imagined that the perpetrators were indulging in 'kiddy fiddling' rather than child rape? When I first heard that term as a young teenager, I assumed it was dirty old men putting their hands on a young boy or girls thigh, inappropriate touching, that sort of thing.

Actually, that reminds me. Back in the 70's, growing up in Peacehaven, I remember one time going down to the beach near the Bastion Steps with four mates. We were aged between 8 and 12. A couple of the boys asked if we wanted to go an spy on 'Jimmy Riddle'.

Intrigued, we sneaked along the pebbly beach (oblivious to the fact that there was hardly any cover), until we were behind a small chalky rock and there, about 20 foot away, was a chubby, naked old man, masturbating with a white ring on his cock. Being little kids, we giggled a bit, and then the bloke called over to us: “who wants to have a go?”
I suddenly felt frightened, and the perv, climbed to his feet, stiffy in hand and looked over at us. We ran away shrieking and giggling and shouting out ‘Jimmy Riddle is having a fiddle’ and so on.

At home, I laughed as I told my mum about it and couldn’t understand the look of shock on her face. She called the police and I remember being scared in case we got in trouble. But the police told her that we shouldn’t have been spying on someone, and that as he hadn’t touched any of us, there was nothing they could do. They didn’t bother sending anyone down to the beach even though the incident had only happened about an hour previously. They didn’t even ask for a description of the man.

I imagine that things would be taken far, far more seriously now.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

If that's the case they may as well have abused the kids themselves. If people knew or suspected there was something going on they should be utterly, utterly ashamed of themselves and are CLEARLY not fit for public office.

Of all the things I would expect people in high office to take seriously, I reckon insitiutionalised child abuse is pretty near the top of the list. Why should it take no mark backbenchers (no offence intended) like Danzchuk, Watson or Dickens to expose it?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Amnesty's Northern Ireland director Patrick Corrigan said allegations had persisted that paedophilia at Kincora was linked to British intelligence services.

He said: "There are claims that visitors to the home included members of the military, politicians and civil servants, and that police investigations were blocked by the Ministry of Defence and MI5."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28304743

Flex Your Head

"A former senior Metropolitan Police officer says he was moved from his post when he revealed plans to investigate politicians over child abuse claims.
Clive Driscoll says his inquiry into 1980s London children's homes was "all too uncomfortable to a lot of people".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28316874

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here