Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The 'Especially for Billy the Fish' 2nd Test Eng v India at Lords thread

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m honestly trying to remember the last time I heard Kohli on the stump mic and it wasn’t a swear word, potty mouth.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
England were out to 10/1 on the exchanges day 1. Now odds on favourites.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Feels like a day 4 batting paradise on the sub continent somewhere, not Lords. Very slow, sticky wicket, very un English.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
175-6

Jadeja bowled by a snorter from Ali, Sharma now in new ball next over - need to get them out under 200, anything near that worries me with England’s batting.

Thank god Ashwin isn’t playing against us, looks like it’s turning into a Bunsen.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kohli is hilarious, floodlights on and spinners bowling, he wants the players off, desperately remonstrating from the balcony to get the batsman out there to complain :facepalm:

Absolutely embarrassing, players going off. Test cricket shoots itself in the foot, once again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Kohli is hilarious, floodlights on and spinners bowling, he wants the players off, desperately remonstrating from the balcony to get the batsman out there to complain :facepalm:

Absolutely embarrassing, players going off. Test cricket shoots itself in the foot, once again.

Yep. Not a good look really.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

I wouldnt like to have Root bowling at me in these conditions... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here