Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threads

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
And was very quickly loaned to the club who finished bottom, when the champions found he couldn't cut it

SDG

May 26, 2014
And was very quickly loaned to the club who finished bottom, when the champions found he couldn't cut it
Ross Barkley was once loaned to Sheffield Wednesday.

Connor Wickham was loaned everywhere.

Danny Welbeck and the likes of Scott Sinclair too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
At least you acknowledge that your team weren't very good then. You got lucky that your very overrated player had the game of his life.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Most contributions to Palace fans on non-Palace threads are not wanted. They often cause threads to become de-railed, and ruin otherwise interesting discussion.

So, when they do, their posts (and any direct quotes) will be picked up and dumped here. By all means carry on here, but leave the other threads alone please.

So I can't post on ANY other thread apart from this one ?
Not even if it's NOT a Brighton one ?
North Korea ???

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Has Kim Jong- un (Bozza) got access to threads of mass destruction ??

Not sure it's analogous to North Korea if I'm honest. Mind you I'd probably rather live there than Croydon. At least you wouldn't need to worry about arsonists and knife crime.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not sure it's analogous to North Korea if I'm honest. Mind you I'd probably rather live there than Croydon. At least you wouldn't need to worry about arsonists and knife crime.

It was going so well then you had to go and spoil it ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A team so bad that Brighton could only win 1 game in 4 attempts.

Also this team ( Brighton ) was probably at its prime that season . Making our promotion and consolidation all the more remarkable .

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Palarse =:shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit:: Selhurst full of .... wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker: Simples !
I will relish watching the scummy ***** nose dive next season !!!
Had a bit of luck this season THAT IS ALL !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here