Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threads

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
What you do want to worry about is this is a brighton related thread on a Brighton site, now it's been stated many times before, if we did this on BBS we would be banned, show respect.

Not entirely true, we have an away end for that. I was merely lending a helping hand to a Leicester fan who seems genuine but was getting a lot of stick because his club has bid more than double what you paid for a player 18 months ago.

Apologies if I was disrespectful, how about handing a warning to [MENTION=13928]albionite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3054]foots[/MENTION]olider who decided to use various expletives instead of debate the fact that you have sold players like Bridcutt, E.Bennett, Noone etc for what the vast majority considered under value?

FWIW, I don't think Ulloa will leave you for a club like Leicester, they have a lot of potential (like Brighton) but unless he throws a typical Latin hissy fit, he'll only be truly tempted by someone like West Ham as a very general example.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Not entirely true, we have an away end for that. I was merely lending a helping hand to a Leicester fan who seems genuine but was getting a lot of stick because his club has bid more than double what you paid for a player 18 months ago.

Apologies if I was disrespectful, how about handing a warning to [MENTION=13928]albionite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3054]foots[/MENTION]olider who decided to use various expletives instead of debate the fact that you have sold players like Bridcutt, E.Bennett, Noone etc for what the vast majority considered under value?

FWIW, I don't think Ulloa will leave you for a club like Leicester, they have a lot of potential (like Brighton) but unless he throws a typical Latin hissy fit, he'll only be truly tempted by someone like West Ham as a very general example.

Actually, Ulloa was signed a mere sixteen months ago.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Apologies if I was disrespectful, how about handing a warning to [MENTION=13928]albionite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3054]foots[/MENTION]olider.

How about you just take the hint and leave this thread? Troll.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

If you didn't poke your nose into a non Palace thread then you wouldn't have got abused from Brighton fans. It's that simple.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What has this got to do with this thread ??? You've also been posting in other threads this morning that are nothing to do with Palace.

Your not snitching are you soggy ? This thread will be a good indicator who squels the most , my money's on buzz and the whelching footinmouthsoldier .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This thread is excellent.

Stops conversations being de-railed, and a comedy read. Brilliant.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
At least one post on here is made by a Leicester fan, and yet the title is clearly worded in order to put the blame solely on Palace fans, thereby fanning the flames of undeserved hate and belligerence sent our way by the likes of Hillian. It's no wonder my attempts at peaceful discourse are so often misconstrued and contorted as they pass through the propaganderous, agenda filled machine of spite by posters such as Hillian.

It's almost as though Becker's sterling work on the societal effects of labelling theory were all in vain. For shame, all those willing to burn the olive branches of friendly discourse at the drop of a hat.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This thread is excellent.

Stops conversations being de-railed, and a comedy read. Brilliant.

Read post 91 on NSC bans on BBS. You appear quite liked in that post :wink:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
At least one post on here is made by a Leicester fan, and yet the title is clearly worded in order to put the blame solely on Palace fans, thereby fanning the flames of undeserved hate and belligerence sent our way by the likes of Hillian. It's no wonder my attempts at peaceful discourse are so often misconstrued and contorted as they pass through the propaganderous, agenda filled machine of spite by posters such as Hillian.

It's almost as though Becker's sterling work on the societal effects of labelling theory were all in vain. For shame, all those willing to burn the olive branches of friendly discourse at the drop of a hat.

We don't hate you, we pity your sad needy efforts waving your little willy about like a spotty teenager.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Still somewhat of a head scratcher as to why Dunky never actually secured his £5m move to a Premier League side, and why Barcelona never joined the bidding war for Bridcutt, driving up the price of his sale.

I could get involved, but I shan't. Home fans always value 'their' players higher than away fans. It would seem that both BH&A fans and CPFC fans are guilty of this......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Still somewhat of a head scratcher as to why Dunky never actually secured his £5m move to a Premier League side, and why Barcelona never joined the bidding war for Bridcutt, driving up the price of his sale.

Probably the same reason they didn't join the bidding war for Wilfried Zaha I imagine.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Really? Still remember "The Great Silence" around BN in May 2001 when you all relished Palace's inevitable relegation from the second tier to meet you, except Captain Fantastic (Dougie Freedman) scored against Stockport in the 89th minute to keep us up.

I don't think Stockport have really recovered since.. been all downhill since then.

Captain Fantastic! You must be the only remaining Palace imbecile who has any modicum of respect for Sir Dishy Douglas 'I never leave a job half finished...unless a bigger job like the Bolton one comes up' Freedman.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Captain Fantastic! You must be the only remaining Palace imbecile who has any modicum of respect for Sir Dishy Douglas 'I never leave a job half finished...unless a bigger job like the Bolton one comes up' Freedman.

Still helped us get promoted to the Premier League , unlike a former BHAFC manager who's now managing in that division.

Not a dig, just saying as I still love Dougie for his achievements at our club.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here