[Brighton] The Dail Mash take on Brighton the town

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How are your plans going with the Carp fishing facility in the west of England?

I don't run that , the farmer next door does. I just use it as an added attraction for my business. I can send you a list of prices, facilities and other local attractions if you ever fancy a trip away from this beautiful city of Brighton, you could some time out to reflect on what it is that concerns you in YOUR life and perhaps the fresh air and countryside will help you worry less about what other's get up to with theirs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No. You were being hostile to Nibble and I. If you read back your post to me after my comment it is seething with some serious hatred for what you consider my position and my demographic to be, when in reality you don't really know. Same way as I don't about you. In my opinion, your reaction is way over the top BECAUSE those issues are nothing new. Hence my feeling that it is YOU that has changed as much as what is going on around you.

Either way, I understand your position but I'm just making the point that the reasons for it may be slightly more complex than you think.
Blimey! That's some rant! And I was 'seething' was I? You're flippant, I'm seething, you reply sarcastically, I'm hostile...gotcha. And 'serious hatred'? Dear oh dear. Calm down mate.

Jeepers, practically everything in that last comment of yours is utterly wrong. Can you please quote just one of my posts in this thread where I've even responded to or mentioned Nibble?

Please...just one comment, hostile or not to Nibble.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Blimey! That's some rant! And I was 'seething' was I? You're flippant, I'm seething, you reply sarcastically, I'm hostile...gotcha.

Jeepers, practically everything in that last comment of yours is utterly wrong. Can you please quote just one of my posts in this thread where I've even responded to or mentioned Nibble?

Please...just one comment, hostile or not to Nibble.

Are you ok? You really don't seem yourself on this thread.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh dear! Is that the best you can do after your hissy fit!

Please, you said I was hostile to Nibble - can you please point out where?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Oh dear! Is that the best you can do after your hissy fit!

Please, you said I was hostile to Nibble - can you please point out where?

At every turn I've been conciliatory on this thread, acknowledging your position and you're accusing me of a hissy fit. The real hissy fit was was your initial post back to me. The reason for the capitals on my last post was that you've totally misinterpreted, willfully or otherwise, the points I was trying to make previously.

You're just out for a fight and I'm not having one. Good luck finding someone who will.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You've called me hostile, way over the top, seething with hatred..this is you being conciliatory at every turn?

This flounce of yours... A cynic might think it's just bluster because for reasons best known to you, you can't just say you made a mistake claiming I was hostile to Nibble. Very strange way to go about things.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't run that , the farmer next door does. I just use it as an added attraction for my business. I can send you a list of prices, facilities and other local attractions if you ever fancy a trip away from this beautiful city of Brighton, you could some time out to reflect on what it is that concerns you in YOUR life and perhaps the fresh air and countryside will help you worry less about what other's get up to with theirs.

Mmmmm

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Pathetic. Anyway, I'm bored of your attempts to start binfests, the dull actions of a dull man. Have a more productive 2016 and I suggest you spend next year worrying more about your own circumstance than mine. You'd get more done. Good luck to you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Pathetic. Anyway, I'm bored of your attempts to start binfests, the dull actions of a dull man. Have a more productive 2016 and I suggest you spend next year worrying more about your own circumstance than mine. You'd get more done. Good luck to you.

Hmmmmmmm.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's beginning to look a lot like a multi-flounce. Shame, it was shaping up to be an interesting discussion about fifteen pages back...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I'm not trying to start a binfest, I'm just suggesting you tell so many porkies you've lost sight of what's real and what isn't, don't get grumpy with me because you get found out every week!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm not trying to start a binfest, I'm just suggesting you tell so many porkies you've lost sight of what's real and what isn't, don't get grumpy with me because you get found out every week!

By "found out" you mean, of course, that you and a couple of other right wing types on here don't believe me and like to start binfests. I'll live with it. Have a more interesting 2016.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
:lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
By "found out" you mean, of course, that you and a couple of other right wing types on here don't believe me and like to start binfests. I'll live with it. Have a more interesting 2016.

There is no doubt 2016 will be interesting with your usual smattering of jackanories, just do me a favour and for once actually do some of them?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There is no doubt 2016 will be interesting with your usual smattering of jackanories, just do me a favour and for once actually do some of them?

I think that's an ask too far , the same as his acting "career" :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not really , most of the beardy tossers in shoreditch aren't from london, in the past it was working class londoners who came down, either on daytrips or moved here , now its primarily the sort of tossers who call moving to brighton making a ''lifestyle choice''.

The Brighton we now know originates from upper class visitors and transplants starting in the Georgian era. It was many decades later the working class visitors arrived. And now it's the clapped out London middle-classes with their life-style choice of a bigger house, a better school and an utterly hideous commute. In short all classes of Londoners have played their part, better or for worse, in shaping Brighton.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Everything you have posted on this thread , spanning from Boxing Day to 7:30 this morning, has been about me and your opinion on my life. That speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports