Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cyclone is immense

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The guy has made an unbelievable impact since arriving and what with being the leading scorer in Spains second division last year, is anyone aware if he is on the radar or even in the team for his national side ( Argentina )?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The guy has made an unbelievable impact since arriving and what with being the leading scorer in Spains second division last year, is anyone aware if he is on the radar or even in the team for his national side ( Argentina )?

His national side have Messi, Tevez, Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi tochoose from. He'll do well to get near that side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ahhh a beautiful bit of NSC hyperbole.

Although in your defence, had he been English he'd have been signed for £20m and would be the new Alan Shearer.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Best forward since Zamora?

People starting to claim he is gonna be better. Too early for that in my opinion, but don't mind being proved wrong.

Best thing about him is he doesn't rely on pace - his quality won't diminish over the next 5-8 years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Best thing about him is he doesn't rely on pace - his quality won't diminish over the next 5-8 years.
But he's quicker than you/they think.

Personally I'd say the best thing is 'he knows where the goal is'.

Top cliche action I know, but t'is the truth.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Forest fans thought he was really the difference, until we helped them even it up.
Henderson for forest was pretty absent. Where as Ulloa was constantly battling the centre backs.
Good finish from Buckley, he is another key player.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
And "who's that man from Argentina"

It sounded great, well done to that group central toward the back that started that going before KO then got the whole stand going by 2nd half.

Ohhhh Leo Ujjoa, Ohhhh Leo Ujjoa sounded good as well.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Ahhh a beautiful bit of NSC hyperbole.

Although in your defence, had he been English he'd have been signed for £20m and would be the new Alan Shearer.

Certainly not intentional hyperbole, but the question was genuine in regards to has he been involved in the Argentinian setup even from a youth level. He strikes me as such a strong, quick, clever player and defensively he is immense. Not knowing a great deal about South American and little about the Spanish leagues I was just interested if he had ever been noticed by his national squad ( at whatever level ). I am aware of those in front of him in the pecking order..Messi, Tevez, Aguero, etc.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

I like the way he uses his pace. Most of the time he seems to play a good amount slower than he's capable of, which seems to make the opposition believe that's his top gear. Then he can knock it up a notch when he needs to. Much more effective than going full whack all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here