Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cyclone is immense

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
:lolol: I think it was a fair comment. If the mods disagree they can move it, until then you'll have to live with it.

:)
I shall, most easily. Ulloa was an effing beauty though eh. He keeps getting better and into positions that make goals happen. I don't think anyone can doubt that he is a class act.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Forest fans on way out really impressed with him thought he was immense again today looks the real deal

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:)
I shall, most easily. Ulloa was an effing beauty though eh. He keeps getting better and into positions that make goals happen. I don't think anyone can doubt that he is a class act.

Yep, Ulloa is a class act. Delighted he found the net again, he must be on cloud 9 at the moment,

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
If we don't go up this season...I'm going LARGE on him to be The Championships Top scorer next season.
He will seriously score a lot goals next season if we can keep Lopez and Orlandi as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he continues like this he's a club legend in the making
Lets be honest.

If he continues like this he won't be here long enough to be a club legend. (beyond 2 v Palace).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If we don't go up this season...I'm going LARGE on him to be The Championships Top scorer next season.
He will seriously score a lot goals next season if we can keep Lopez and Orlandi as well.

This. I hope we can keep all three.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
He was outstanding at holding the ball either in the air or on the ground. There was one clearance from deference delivered at serious pace. With one touch he killed the ball - something British players don't seem to be able to do.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The other thing to consider is he's now 8 in the last 8 by my count. That's bordering on ridiculous. Seems like it took him a little while to find his feet, but now he's up and running he's just getting insane.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He was outstanding at holding the ball either in the air or on the ground. There was one clearance from deference delivered at serious pace. With one touch he killed the ball - something British players don't seem to be able to do.

I am glad someone else noticed that. It was just a blind wallop of the ball and he magnetised himself to the ball, despite the blistering pace.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The other thing to consider is he's now 8 in the last 8 by my count. That's bordering on ridiculous. Seems like it took him a little while to find his feet, but now he's up and running he's just getting insane.

8 in 8, 7 in 6, 4 in 3, there are so many ways you can make him sound amazing! :love:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He makes CMS look like a demented labrador. He makes Murray look like a has been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here