Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Cure

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
and Katie Price? But Wendy was better :lolol:

Katie Price was before she was famous. Wendy was getting pretty well known but this was before she appeared on kids TV with no drawers on.
Went stratospheric after that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I used to play football with Robert. Bloody good little winger he was. Midfield dynamo.

March 1975 cup final, 15 year old winger Robert Smith is top row, far left.

BAD419BF-B7CC-42DD-8CC3-1816984A4E7A.png

Talented sod.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The Cure were Easy Cure a term for Euthanasia

And founder Easy Cure member Porl Thompson is now legally known as Pearl Thompson having also changed his name. I believe he now identifies as transgender which probably prompted the name change rather than any idolization or devotion to a specific poster on a certain football forum, but I could be wrong.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
And founder Easy Cure member Porl Thompson is now legally known as Pearl Thompson having also changed his name. I believe he now identifies as transgender which probably prompted the name change rather than any idolization or devotion to a specific poster on a certain football forum, but I could be wrong.

:laugh:

I think Pearl suits them

My name means Pearl and I have always used it

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I struggle with favourites because I like so many bands. But if I had a gun to my head, I'd pick The Cure.

My wife's favourite Cure song btw.

JD, New Order and The Cure, I couldn't live without them (not really, but I'm so glad two bunches of naturally talented teens got together in Crawley and Manchester).

The Smiths, The Jam, etc not far behind, imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here