Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] The cryptocurrency (Bitcoin etc) thread

Guess we just missed the boat on wrx. Jumped 50% in ONE DAY. not trading against GBP either so u need to buy BNB or USD and can then trade. Thought it worth 100 as a punt. This is NOT a recommendation. Do your own research

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am just waiting for Bernie Madoff and Cilla Black to pop up and say ''Surprise Surprise - It's only Me''

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Guess we just missed the boat on wrx. Jumped 50% in ONE DAY. not trading against GBP either so u need to buy BNB or USD and can then trade. Thought it worth 100 as a punt. This is NOT a recommendation. Do your own research

Fair play, within 5 days you've gone from making your first crypto trade to giving some useful advice. Who said crypto isn't a bit crazy!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The monthly close failed to reclaim the 21 ema so I’m now in ultra cautious mode. Still a few indicators showing bullish but I Wouldn’t be suprised to see it fail to reclaim the ATH until we scale down to the $20s first.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
The monthly close failed to reclaim the 21 ema so I’m now in ultra cautious mode. Still a few indicators showing bullish but I Wouldn’t be suprised to see it fail to reclaim the ATH until we scale down to the $20s first.

Since the 19 May slide, it seems to have been pretty flat average for the last 14 days. Like it's waiting to do something big. Which way big anyone's guess...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Since the 19 May slide, it seems to have been pretty flat average for the last 14 days. Like it's waiting to do something big. Which way big anyone's guess...

It's looking like it may have broken out, which way though...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-145503_Binance.png
    Screenshot_20210602-145503_Binance.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 132

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
im not a bitcoin fan but the sooner it begins to gain a bit of traction again the sooner the alts will start moving.

Until Bitocin gets de-throned ofcourse :)

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
I've been quite lucky recently.

Bought Dogecoin on Feb 8th @ $0.07, sold a fifth of it a month ago and what's left is still worth 3 to 4 times my initial outlay.

Also got into a DeFi called FEG a couple of months ago. Has outperformed most alt coins through the recent VB/Elon-inspired dip. I'm still up 600% on that.

I've got a basket of coins but all my real gains have been made holding for the last 5 years.

I'm not a trader, I just hodl and dabble. Not put any actual fiat funds into it since 2017.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bloody DOGE jumped the shark now after I sold at big loss this weekend. Up THIRTY %

If it’s any consolation I’m stuck with a load of doge purchased at 36p. I’m still down.
Bought a load of shib that tanked too .
I think it’s called learning the hard way

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm not sure that is much consolation that you're stuck with your 36p doge has just gone up to 40p+ today...:)

I d like to think you’re right but that sounds like the dollar price .
It will go up though because of the coinbase move.
I factored that in but didn’t think it would go back down to 20p or whatever .
I had a crazy day the other week, I call “mental Wednesday “.
It cost me a lot of money, although it’s been better today .
Catching a falling knife ? Yep , done it .
Misjudged the extent of the crash ? I did that spectacularly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here