The countdown has started!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did your reliable source quote the fact that Murray was only offered £50 a month extra?

This thread isn't about him anyway, it's about our managers constant failure to replace him.

My reliable source told me that we doubled his wages and he turned it down.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My reliable source told me that we doubled his wages and he turned it down.

1. If so, that's irrelevant. The point you were arguing back on was "Or if he'd offered him the same money he's offered several of his crap signings"

2. Your reliable source is not very reliable.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So this all hinges around a singe error GP made in not recognising GM was worth more than he thought at the time, and that he thought CMS was worth more. Hasn't he said several times that he is trying to find a new striker? To correct the error?

Well f*** me, I made a mistake in summer 2011 too. And one more recently. Both have cost me heavily, but hey, I'm human, I make mistakes, and have to work to try and put them right and will be doing so for a couple more years yet.

Or has GP made many many mistakes since he became manager, thus warranting the witchunt?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I hate that so many people bite (including me). Poyet is an exceptional manager doing an exceptional job at a club with a modest budget. We f***ing pissed our pants when we signed CMS and Vicente. If we'd have known how good Bruno is we'd have pissed them all over again when he was announced. We've got f***ing WAYNE BRIDGE at left back. This is all due to Gus.

i genuinely don't understand what you expect? Why are you so doubtful??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports