[Football] The Championship 2023/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bloody hell, thought Leeds would win this, but this is a joke. They'll be hyped up for the final now🤬
Yep, I'm hoping for 5 or 6 here, then them being undone by their hubris at Wembley.

Jimmy Grimble

Norwich have been nothing short of woeful tactically. Leeds have played through their non-existent press with ease.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Norwich did look poor in the first leg. Leads looked pedestrian but with a lot of quality. So we shouldn't be surprised by what we're seeing here.

It's West Brom that I would like to see come up. I like the way they play their game.

Norwich did look poor in the first leg. Leads looked pedestrian but with a lot of quality. So we shouldn't be surprised by what we're seeing here.

It's West Brom that I would like to see come up. I like the way they play their game.
West Brom would be handy for me too. Another away game only 30 mins away🙂👍

Jimmy Grimble

Norwich have been absolutely dogshit. Reminds me of us when we didn’t turn up in the playoffs, occasion too big for them.
Is it the occasion or are Leeds just better in every department, including tactically?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Is it the occasion or are Leeds just better in every department, including tactically?
Well Leeds have been poor recently, and were in a great position for automatic promotion before a bad run of form. I think Norwich looked overawed in both fixtures and Leeds fed off the occasion by contrast

Jimmy Grimble

Well Leeds have been poor recently, and were in a great position for automatic promotion before a bad run of form. I think Norwich looked overawed in both fixtures and Leeds fed off the occasion by contrast
If you look at the respective XIs, there’s probably a couple of players from Norwich’s side who’d get into the Leeds team. Then Wagner has given them no chance with the way he set the team up.

Jonjoe Shelvey looking m’f

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports