Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Championship 2023/24

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
And to recall how miffed we were when Peterborough lost the plot last season in the play offs. Played 16, won pints and a GD of -20 kinda softens the blow.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Leicester having a mini wobble , which is nice. However, I think they will make it automatically along with one from Ipswich, Leeds or Southampton (probably Leeds). The play offs are always very hard to predict.

Sheff Wed in a little trouble at the other end :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Leicester having a mini wobble , which is nice. However, I think they will make it automatically along with one from Ipswich, Leeds or Southampton (probably Leeds). The play offs are always very hard to predict.

Sheff Wed in a little trouble at the other end :)
Coventry may have got a decent wedge for Viktor Gyokeres, but are suffering from losing his goals this year. I'm not sure Ellis Simms is an adequate replacement - not yet anyway, maybe he'll come good?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's too good a keeper at his age to be warming a Championship side's bench. Walton might well be looking for a move in January.
He was regularly the no.1, but has had a long spell out with injury - maybe the bench is a first step back. Although to be fair, his long term deputy Hladky has done a good job while Walton was out injured.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bizarre hair arrangement too. He should just shave it all off. He'd look that little bit meaner as a result.
Where he's from that's still the 'pretty boy' look to which he aspires.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here