Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Burnley matchday experience v likely AMEX matchday experience for Watford

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is there going to be a covid check point top and bottom entrance?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there already a poll set up for 'Things that went wrong today' ie scans, phones, ID, trains, masks etc etc?

I do fear today is going to be an absolute cluster**** due to the combo of Covid-proofing, ID checking, NFC ticketing not to mention seat re-numbering inside the stadium itself.

I'd fancy today's kick-off being delayed due to the number of fans still outside the ground at 5:30 if we weren't on TV.

Hopefully if there are any issues today they prove to be a one-off as people work things out for the first time.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I wasn’t implying people may “risk it” but if people aren’t completely aware of the rules and turn up with their Covid vaccine card stating their name and it matches their ID, I would hope a common sense approach is adopted. Let them into the game, explain the rules to them and flag their name for next time so if they turn up to the next game without the right docs, then don’t allow them in .

If people are unaware then more fool them. There has been plenty about on here, on club emails, on the website etc etc. If, after what we've all been through over the last 18 months people can't be bothered to find out what's required then I really don't have sympathy if they can't get in.

We might as well remind fans we play in Falmer, not by Hove Park!!!

theboybilly

I don't see the issue of wearing a mask, even though I wear glasses so it's a pain sometimes, if it means one person doesn't have their life ruined then it's fine with me. But then I've never been a too cool for school type.

I too follow the guidelines. That doesn't mean that I agree with them. We are not going back to another lockdown as people won't stand for it. It's long past the time to accept that this is a virus that's not going away. Blimey, if it wasn't for modern medicine Bubonic Plague (which is still a thing) would be killing thousands of people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here