Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The bit of cardboard around piglets pies

What do you want your pie served in/on?

• Bag (like last season)

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • Box (like a few seasons ago)

Votes: 49 36.3%
  • Cardboard plate (I was given this in 1901 once)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Foil dish

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Cardboard sleeve (this season)

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cardboard sleeves are OK although you have to be careful how you hold it to avoid pie slippage and potential disaster.

Optional paper plates would be ideal.
Paper plate for your very expensive Amex pie? Well that's just crazy talk. Are you head-mental or something? :moo:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I need pictures.
I design exactly this sort of thing, so would be interested to see what they're using, and whether we could do any better....
Best I can find is this one, which is already folded and in "plate mode" (© @dazzer6666)...

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Prawn sarnie 1901clubber here. I love Piglet pies to bits. East 1901 bar only serves a Steak pie and a veggie pies ( no proper selection) BUT you have to have them with mash and peas on a plate for heavens sake at £10 a pop.
Whilst I hear you say I’m a privileged1901 #%*<# , I just want a pie to take out with me to watch the match after 2 or 3 pints but I can’t enjoy that volume of booze on a stomach full of stodge.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Prawn sarnie 1901clubber here. I love Piglet pies to bits. East 1901 bar only serves a Steak pie and a veggie pies ( no proper selection) BUT you have to have them with mash and peas on a plate for heavens sake at £10 a pop.
Whilst I hear you say I’m a privileged1901 #%*<# , I just want a pie to take out with me to watch the match after 2 or 3 pints but I can’t enjoy that volume of booze on a stomach full of stodge.
You’re in for some good news then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here