Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Dont get me wrong, Bob was a ledgend tonight!

Wernt to impressed with Ck and Ardie trying to top us leaving the ground on the way home!:angry:

Oct 25, 2003
Woodchip said:
Not too soon though. Think I may have troubles walking tomorrow, and that just the thought of Tommy boy's shorts..... :love: :bowdown:
they were fantastic, but they weren't mine....they were actually badgers last years swimming trunks:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
pishhead said:
i thought les kept going quite well like the stud that he quite clearly is:love:

Well considering I cycled home to Burgess over the beacon this morning after work I was quite happy to still be standing.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
1. GK - Scotty M 9
2. RB - Les 8
3. CB - John Boy 10
4. CB - Sir Danny Cullip 8
5. LB - Marc was injured.
6. CM - Woodchip Played for us.
7. CM - Shaolinpunk 8
8. CM - Munkfish 8
9. AMC(hole) - Scissorhands 8
10. FC - Frag 9
11. FC - Tommy "Sergio" Boy 9

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I thought Marc pulled off the headband he took from Scotty in the second half pretty well

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Only an 8 Kev? :angry:

Scored the BEST goal of the game in the FIRST minuite and then kept it tight at the back despite advances from Tommy Boy and Frag!

I deserve atleast a 9 i think!

Oct 25, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
They are my shorts. Sadly, I could fit into them last summer, but upon trying them on tonight they were just a tad tight! So, my partner in flair, Tommy, took over the shorts mantle and pulled them off superbly:love:

i'm the brains, you're the brawn

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The highlight for me was kev going mental at Scissorhands trying to kiss him, screaming 'Mark there's something wrong with you you need to see a quack!'

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Edward Scissorhands said:
Was a great evening, somewhat suprised at my good ratings, I suppose thats what a goal does to people's memories.
The goal has nothing to do with it, it was wearing scotty's headband in the second half, and the added flair that that brings.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here