Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Fragmented Badger said:
So that would be why you lost then?

It was pretty even I would say, but your flouncing certainly didn't help, and to top it all you missed the VITAL penalty. You let your team down tonight, Kevin - be a man and admit it....

CAN YOU STOP f***ing PICKING ON ME I'M SICK OF THIS, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That game was a lot of fun, but Kev's ranting that earned him a booking was the highlight (maybe slightly ahead of Scotty and [forget who] wrestling just outside our area)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

brightonfan_86 said:
What did I do wrong? I made a point, if Chris goal went wide then surely that goal went wide aswell.

Quick Bob, find his dummy.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
suppose I should change my sig as I ended up wearing #11

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: Re: The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

brightonfan_86 said:
What did I do wrong? I made a point, if Chris goal went wide then surely that goal went wide aswell.

our one was DEFINITELY in.....your one was perhaps in...hard to tell as the keeper wasn't on the line

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
shaolinpunk said:
That game was a lot of fun, but Kev's ranting that earned him a booking was the highlight (maybe slightly ahead of Scotty and [forget who] wrestling just outside our area)

That would be me! :wave:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
How was my last minute sublime finish into the corner arguable, it was an expertly placed finish where I had Adrie who was hunting for his 5th goal trying to tackle me, If anyone was flair it was surely adrie his pace and touch frankly astounded me.

mierosoft

Aug 8, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think it would be most proffessional to blame the pitch instead of ourselves so i say it was too slopey, too hard, and i couldnt see the rest of our team because our shirts seemed to just dissapear into the background:cool:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
mierosoft said:
I think it would be most proffessional to blame the pitch instead of ourselves so i say it was too slopey, too hard, and i couldnt see the rest of our team because our shirts seemed to just dissapear into the background:cool:

So THAT would be why you dragged you shot wide from 8 yards with the last shot of the game... :p

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
pishhead said:
How was my last minute sublime finish into the corner arguable, it was an expertly placed finish where I had Adrie who was hunting for his 5th goal trying to tackle me, If anyone was flair it was surely adrie his pace and touch frankly astounded me.

Did anyone think Aids ran like Shergar?

1981-shergar.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here