Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Countdown - And How do You Feel

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm fine. It's just a football match (I won't be fine later, and it isn't just a football match).

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Feckin knackered. Didn't sleep well at all. Feel so nervous, as though I have been called infront of the headteacher in the school assembly. :eek:
Oh well, Smellhurst here I come. :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

I suspect low productivity in Sussex and beyond for today and Monday could cost more that £60m!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As long as we stay within a goal (and we should eb able to do that) Im fine. Monday will be worse.,

Anyone know how who are planning to start with. Assume well be more defensive with both Bridders and Hammond playing

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Feel nauseous and sweaty hands (!).
Need to stop checking on the BBS and Holmesdale to see how they are all bearing up as they seem a load less worried than us.
A palace supporter at work is the same. He reckons that they have done better than they expected this season and anything else is just a bonus whereas I would now see failing to progress as an unmitigated disaster.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I feel very sick. I've had 3 hours sleep. Everything which could have gone wrong this morning, has gone wrong. I don't see the rest of the day getting any better. :(

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I am absolutely bricking it!

Am definitely more nervous than I was on my wedding day. Cannot think of anything else but the game tonight. It is occupying my every thought!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I am absolutely bricking it!

Am definitely more nervous than I was on my wedding day. Cannot think of anything else but the game tonight. It is occupying my every thought!

This in bucket loads, its like that feeling you get just before you give your speach x10.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Very excited, but just want to get to kick off now. I go barely a minute without thinking about Lopez scoring another beautiful free kick or Ulloa dinking one in on the 90th minute.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm currently watching a DVD of the Eagles.

Ironically, I'm finding it quite calming and relaxing.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Was fine yesterday, but have woken this morning very nervous. My heart is telling me all will be fine, but my head is saying this is by no means a forgone conclusion.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
5 Hours and 52 minutes, I have my Seagulls jumper on and everyone wants to talk to me, can't get my work done, and I need to do it before I leave.

Fans of other clubs at work want us to win so they can eventually see their team locally.

Seagulllllllsssssssssssssssssssss

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Just speaking to my Palace mates on the phone...we both feel the same.

Cant stand the fault of losing to Brighton.
Cant stand the thought that IF we beat Brighton we have to shell out some serious money to go to wembley.
If we managed to win at Wembley...Cant stand the thought of being in the Premier League (or as its known EPL)

Oh why could we not have come 7th, as that would have been a bloody good season from the 2nd favs to get relegated.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Nervous as hell even though I feel we have the better squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here