Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Bang Theory.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I think it is abysmal and it genuinely makes me worry for humanity when something that bad is so universally liked. But that's just my opinion.

The fact it was beaten to an NTA by Mrs Brown's Boys is surely a sign of the apocalypse. I happen to like TBBT but even if you don't, anything on earth is surely preferable to the steaming pile of horse faeces on the very fabric of reality that is MBB.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Has anyone ever seen "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"? It's an American sit-com described as "seriously dark comedy". Gets some great write ups and I wondered if it could be accessed here. Sounds just my cup of tea.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
S'alright, but I can't ever seem to laugh at any of the jokes. I don't know how to explain it, it's well-acted and well-scripted in places, but I just don't find it that hilarious.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Has anyone ever seen "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"? It's an American sit-com described as "seriously dark comedy". Gets some great write ups and I wondered if it could be accessed here. Sounds just my cup of tea.

All the seasons are on Netflix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here