The Best Burger Restaurant in Brighton.

Which is the best Burger Joint in Town?

• Total voters

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Dunkies in Seaford isn't bad.

I just wish we have A&W in this country, their Teen Burger is pretty phenomenal.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Smoques is by far the best burger in Brighton, no question.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
7Bone is great although I went in there soon after they opened and I think they had massively underestimated how busy they would be. Having said that they looked after us and we got a healthy discount next time we went.

Elephant & Castle in Lewes always used to be good.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That Troll is one WELL weird fellow, has to be said. Possibly a culinary visionary, but flipping burgers, however poncey, outside the Evening Star is arguably not the optimum career path in a town that is pretty much Yummy Burger Town :drool:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Really? I've tried one of theirs. In contrast, I've had Burger Brothers and Trolls on multiple occasions.

Now that’s a load of tosh. Good average burgers. But Burger Bros and Troll are on another level.

Joes Burgers on station road beat that.

All noted. I'll give each of them a go. Never heard of Troll, where are they?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That Troll is one WELL weird fellow, has to be said. Possibly a culinary visionary, but flipping burgers, however poncey, outside the Evening Star is arguably not the optimum career path in a town that is pretty much Yummy Burger Town :drool:

I’ve been following his new project on social media: squirrel kebabs, nettle salads, rabbit. Interesting stuff.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
All noted. I'll give each of them a go. Never heard of Troll, where are they?

Ha!. See above^.
He's now based inside The Evening Star, which is an enticing prospect. He has numerous projects, none of which tends to last too long, but tends to return to Troll Burgers when he gets bored with his other projects. HT and [MENTION=34734]DONK[/MENTION]eycentrehalf are our resident Troll experts, so they'll be able to provide a better view.
In terms of Burger Brothers, it's not cheap but their Benneton Burger is something else, although the Classic isn't far behind.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ha!. See above^.
He's now based inside The Evening Star, which is an enticing prospect. He has numerous projects, none of which tends to last too long, but tends to return to Troll Burgers when he gets bored with his other projects. HT and [MENTION=34734]DONK[/MENTION]eycentrehalf are our resident Troll experts, so they'll be able to provide a better view.
In terms of Burger Brothers, it's not cheap but their Benneton Burger is something else, although the Classic isn't far behind.

He’s gone back to trolls pantry inside the Star. Looks like he’s doing some tarred up kebabs at the moment. Hopefully he sticks a burger or two on the new menu.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bangerz and Burgerz in Chichester was pretty good…..not tried the Brighton one yet. 7Bone in Eastbourne is ace.
Five Guys is overpriced IMO

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At the unpretentious end of the burger market, Wendy’s have returned to the UK, opening their 6th outlet on Western Road, Brighton where GAP was.

Blooming delicious.

Imho a cut above McD’s and Burger King.

Well hello.

I loves Wendy's, when across the pond, deffo my junk food of choice.
I'm a little conflicted by eating one in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here