Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The beginning of the Universe

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
The big bang? That wasn't the beginning because something created the big bang so there was something already before the big bang.
There was never nothing before the big bang because nothing is something.

How did it all begin? It could never have begun.Even emptiness is something so where did emptiness come from?

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
I'll wait until the dulcet tones of Professor Brian Cox serenade me with the explanation. Until then, I'll happily stay in ignorant bliss 😊
He doesn't know.How on earth can he.No-one knows.Aliens will come to us one day and explain it.I'm not joking.Maybe AI will explain it.If it were explained would we even understand it?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Does anyone else wish something would just f***ing happen like an alien invasion, or an apocalypse of some type maybe I watch to much tv 😀

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He doesn't know.How on earth can he.No-one knows.Aliens will come to us one day and explain it.I'm not joking.Maybe AI will explain it.If it were explained would we even understand it?
So why are you asking 'How did it all begin?'

Do you honestly think someone on NSC will have the answer?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'll wait until the dulcet tones of Professor Brian Cox serenade me with the explanation. Until then, I'll happily stay in ignorant bliss 😊
His latest explanation is that the Big Bang was a process that saw energy transform into matter. Could the universe have been created from a white hole?

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
The big bang? That wasn't the beginning because something created the big bang so there was something already before the big bang.

How did it all begin? It could never have begun.Even emptiness is something so where did emptiness come from?
Look up ‘The Great Green Arkleseizure’.

That should answer all of your questions.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
His latest explanation is that the Big Bang was a process that saw energy transform into matter. Could the universe have been created from a white hole?
What created the while hole?what created the thing that created the white hole and so on???Don't you get it?You have the go riiiight back to the very beginning but its impossible that there could ever have been a beginning.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003

a5ec3d4ea7a0872e04ca2df269c1c7e4.jpg

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another.” (Albert Einstein). Einstein had an IQ of 160, Roman Atkinson has an IQ of 178, so best ask him.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Jebus Kryst, August the 12th really can’t come soon enough….

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
There is no age of the Universe because its impossible that there was a beginning.
No it's not. We can use cosmic background radiation and look at the red shift of far galaxies to see the rate of expansion.

Using this we can calculate the age of the current observable universe.

There are a few possible explanations for what was before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here