Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Barnes hater behind me (update)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Chap and his two mates near me left the match at 39 mins and came back at 51 mins and talked to a mate and had his back to the match,finally settled down and said that Brighton player who just had that shot (Kaz) is he the same one who had a shot in the first half.....why bother...I mean,why bother?
This is why I prefer away games

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Chap and his two mates near me left the match at 39 mins and came back at 51 mins and talked to a mate and had his back to the match,finally settled down and said that Brighton player who just had that shot (Kaz) is he the same one who had a shot in the first half.....why bother...I mean,why bother?

Obviously didn't learn from the Palace game. I know a number of people who missed the first two goals and even heard a chap saying he missed all three!..FFS.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Bet you must be looking forward to his reaction when Barnes returns vs Blackpool :lolol:

I won't be too happy either but that's another matter.

These critics are far too selective. I don't make the mistake of concentrating on one player. I spread my vitriol evenly throughout the squad. No-one is spared a tongue lashing if I think they deserve it. On Tuesday, I had a go at Calderon, Lopez. Greer, Lopez, Upson, Lopez, Buckley, Lopez, Bridge, Lopez, Bridcutt, Lopez, KLL, Lopez, Vicente and Lopez.
You see, its the way you do it. Even handed. A balanced approach.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I know what Tuna melt is...perhaps it was an indirect reference to a fishy or cheesey smell in the vicinity. Have you washed those ' delicate ' areas lately?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Right so let's clear this up

wpid-2012-03-19-13-22-31.jpg

Melts = Aldi own brand prawn flavoured snacks

or feel free to gen up from the urban dictionary

Urban Dictionary: melt

In summary one who has gone to pieces after long term abuse of illegal substances.

I think I prefer the Aldi explanation myself

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Obviously didn't learn from the Palace game. I know a number of people who missed the first two goals and even heard a chap saying he missed all three!..FFS.

Love it. The anal queue-beating types who always nip off to the kiosks several minutes before H/T to 'win' the race to get their pints in, but missed out forever on watching the glorious moments.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=181]Blackadder[/MENTION] --whenever you post I find myself hearing the great Mr Atkinson talking to Baldrick:)

When you say the club, if you mean that great big beautiful thing nestling in the lea of the downs then yes my lord.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
You may recall I mentioned the angry little chap who sits behind me the other week. His Barnes hatred reached such a level a few weeks back that he said, without irony, "I f**king hate it when he scores".

Well due to the continued absence of said Mr Barnes last night he turned on Greer. He got so angry about him by the end it was incredible. At one point Greer knocked a ball in to Buckley who missed controlled it - "Greer you are a f**king two-bob c**t" was his loud response.

I dared to question this and was told to "F**k off you melt!"

Some people are very odd.

To be fair he did have a point, Greer was absolutely dire. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here