Taken around 15 minutes ago :

Attachments

• Pictures 083.jpg
    Pictures 083.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 389

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well I'll be walking to work tomorrow regardless, but suspect I might be home rather early for some sledging action with the kids as their schools are bound to be closed. I just love the snow me - work or no work.

Major result if you have to commute to work though and aren't self-employed. :thumbsup:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Well I'll be walking to work tomorrow regardless, but suspect I might be home rather early for some sledging action with the kids as their schools are bound to be closed. I just love the snow me - work or no work.

Major result if you have to commute to work though and aren't self-employed. :thumbsup:

That's me. I've got to get to Tunbridge Wells from Hastings tomorrow. Things are looking good for 'working from home' tomorrow :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That's me. I've got to get to Tunbridge Wells from Hastings tomorrow. Things are looking nailed on for 'working from home' tomorrow :thumbsup:

Edited for you :thumbsup:

Enjoy.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Makes me ever so pleased I dont have that bloody awful commute into London anymore - get up at a decent hour, wander down to kitchen, make coffee, go into office and switch on laptop while looking at the snow outside rather than having to play Southern Trains Roulette! :thumbsup:

Oh and just about stopped here in Storrington, a pretty average effort of around an inch - decorative but won't stop you getting to work....

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
no fookin chance of going to work today, its been snowing all night and still falling. Literally knee deep in the bastard white stuff now, and the car just looks like a lump of snow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports