[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am happy to report that there are a few flakes blowing about here in BN13 (Durrington) and with the temp at -0.1C it will all settle :)

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Still going strong in Hastings :)

IMAG0021.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am happy to report that there are a few flakes blowing about here in BN13 (Durrington) and with the temp at -0.1C it will all settle :)

And yet in West Worthing we have nothing.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
No snow here in Manhattan or Brooklyn - big storm coming through tonight though which could dump up to 3 inches of rain in 24 hours. Cant wait to be back in blighty for crimbo... the snow better last till then as ive already got the black run sorted at happy valley !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know this is family show buy I have to say this. I am getting right f***ed off with getting up in the IACGMOOH adverts and looking out of the window and seeing one or two flakes drifting about in the wind. Just bloody snow properly will you.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's full fluffy 2-3" blanket coverage here right by the hills and sea in Hastings. Still coming down at a steady rate and BBC forecast is saying it will continue through the night, getting heavier in the early hours of the morning. :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports