Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Around an inch in RH20, anyone know what North Kent is like - I have to go there today!
Shite.

Although I have no idea about the snow.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Zero in our part of the Peak District.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Had enough in Uckfield this morning that the black rubber roof on our shed was white and the cars needed windscreens cleared. Otherwise, all a bit ho-hum. The stuff falling from the sky was already drizzle rather than snow by the time I did the school run.

Couple of inches in the wild reaches of north east sussex
...Much the same in the nearby more genteel area of TN6 known in times past as "........Scotland in Sussex...." but without the alcohol abuse and violent behaviour.... :)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Was surprised to see my mate post a photo from Rottingdean (by Longhill School) this morning with his road etc covered in snow...here in Saltdean there was barely anything.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Around an inch in RH20, anyone know what North Kent is like - I have to go there today!
To answer seriously, a colleague in Dartford area says they've got a fair bit and it's still flumping a lot

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Met Office app on my phone has sent me a push notification that the snow/ice alert for tonight in our area has been cancelled.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I work in hurstpierpoint, we had a lad from ditching call in to say he was snowed in and couldn't make it to work. Unbelievable.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Had enough in Uckfield this morning that the black rubber roof on our shed was white and the cars needed windscreens cleared. Otherwise, all a bit ho-hum. The stuff falling from the sky was already drizzle rather than snow by the time I did the school run.
Very picturesque crossing the forest A22 this morning around 0700hrs. Snow was quite thick upon the trees

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
To answer seriously, a colleague in Dartford area says they've got a fair bit and it's still flumping a lot
Cheers, I have to go Cliffe AM (Isle of Grain) but rang site and they say all roads are clear. Shitheap of a site but luckily for me last but one survey before I wave bye bye :tosser:

Reactions: A1X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here