Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, we saw Bluefins on two separate days, they liked feeding on small Garfish....when the Bluefins were close they started skittering all over the surface. Trouble is a, they are a protected species so you can't land them, b, if you hook one you will be " spooled " unless you have proper gear and c, they don't seem to come in " Fun Size "
Yeah….been following several groups and blogs online. The charter boats going after them are all properly kitted out. Catch and release is good….not sure what I‘d do with 700lb of steak anyway :ROFLMAO:

We were staying at Lizard, multiple sightings every day. I even saw one breach about 100 yards from the shore when I ws fishing off the rocks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
DE813035-99E8-4576-B0E5-BA5FA1D12C49.jpeg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
All we can say with some degree of confidence, is that it'll turn drier over the coming days and turn colder as winds switch to an easterly direction. Anything from weekend onwards is still to be firmed up. However, it's nice to be viewing colder charts during a winter month instead of a Spring month like it has been in the last few years!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nothing really to indicate a strong snow signal down here yet, but signs of a reasonably prolonged colder spell.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Given my interest in the weather, it won't come as a surprise that I'm a mender over there too. The rhythmic release of new forecast data is very addictive.

I've seen nothing yet to suggest anything extraordinary but things can and still change.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nothing really to indicate a strong snow signal down here yet, but signs of a reasonably prolonged colder spell.
Given my interest in the weather, it won't come as a surprise that I'm a mender over there too. The rhythmic release of new forecast data is very addictive.

I've seen nothing yet to suggest anything extraordinary but things can and still change.
Do you have a less interest during meteorologically middling months such as April or October?

I’ve always been interested in snowy/cold weather, and to a lesser extent heatwaves.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do you have a less interest during meteorologically middling months such as April or October?

I’ve always been interested in snowy/cold weather, and to a lesser extent heatwaves.
Yes. My account lies dormant until the c winter months. I love sunny weather, thunderstorms etc but snowy winter weather is my true meteorological love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here