Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Big flakes in Findon now. Not settling.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
According to Liam Dutton (Ch4 weather presenter) there will be snow in Kent overnight.

There’ll be rain, sleet and snow grazing the far SE of England tonight and tomorrow morning.
Some uncertainty, but there could be 1-2cm of snow over the higher parts of Kent in the yellow warning area.
Icy in places, but any snow will quickly melt tomorrow in April sunshine.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm glad I procrastinated on the lunchtime-ish dog walk. The wind has reduced again now and it looks altogether better weather to head outside!

Yes totally transformed. Amazing how windy it was during the famous Findon blizzard of March 2022. You'd have been blown off your Nike's.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm glad I procrastinated on the lunchtime-ish dog walk. The wind has reduced again now and it looks altogether better weather to head outside!

I got caught in it! Poor me, poor dog! He kept running off to hide in bushes, I couldn't even feel my hands to clip his lead back on my fingers were that numb! It was crazy, one minute sunny, next minute I may have gone through a Dr Strange portal and been in Alaska. Shocking scenes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There is a mini blizzard in BN9 at present although blue sky in the distance. It isn't settling as the ground is wet through.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Was out walking the dogs yesterday in Stanmer woods when it snowed. It turned very cold but by the end of the walk the sun was out and it had warmed up again

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
3329455A-6100-41BB-AC02-105C8EDF05CF.jpeg

Nottinghamshire CCC
Yesterday was the day for their team photo :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Will this thread get a proper airing this winter?

Unseasonably warm at the moment but a cold blast must be due surely? My money is on mid January for a bit of the white stuff.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Unseasonably warm at the moment but a cold blast must be due surely? My money is on mid January for a bit of the white stuff.
It has been warm but today is slightly under the average for November here in Eastbourne.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It has been warm but today is slightly under the average for November here in Eastbourne.
Really? I guess November is still Autumn but have regularly seen the first frost by now. Doubt we will get one until well into December.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Apparently it was 12 degrees when I was out earlier yet perfectly fine with a polo shirt and no jacket. Daughter was in a lightweight hoody.

I didn't bother with my winter tyres last year and I can't see them being needed this year either.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

The only white stuff we'll see on the terraces will be cocaine from some nasty visiting fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here