Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We've had some snow overnight and it's currently -6C (but -14C with the wind chill). Just about to put on my Saucony Peregrine Ice and venture out for a run. It's going to be one of those runny nose and eyes watering types of runs.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
We've had some snow overnight and it's currently -6C (but -14C with the wind chill). Just about to put on my Saucony Peregrine Ice and venture out for a run. It's going to be one of those runny nose and eyes watering types of runs.

The worst part about exercising in winter is the snot! Haha

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Popped out for a walk this afternoon..spotted some white stuff ..quite a rare event

Attachments

• 0772D721-2D14-41B8-8A38-E9A78B180904.jpeg
    0772D721-2D14-41B8-8A38-E9A78B180904.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You guys see the white stuff a lot of the time. Sussex UK is an increasingly rare event.

I'm just glad I don't live further west. Cities like Calgary and Winnipeg are currently sitting at around -30C with a wind chill below -40C. They don't have the humidity we have in Toronto (which does make it feel colder) but those temperatures are beyond unpleasant.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A huge letdown again an icing sugar on the car and that was it. With the perfect set up early feb with easterlies and showers this has to be a massive let down and mainly dry from now until warmer end of the week. We had a decent try at 4 pm here and then gave up. Disappointing to say the least

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A huge letdown again an icing sugar on the car and that was it. With the perfect set up early feb with easterlies and showers this has to be a massive let down and mainly dry from now until warmer end of the week. We had a decent try at 4 pm here and then gave up. Disappointing to say the least

day 1 of 5

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Was snowing most of the day here in Uckfield, but was warm enough it wasn't settling until late afternoon. Forecast says more over night, and that will settle so will be interesting to see how much actually arrives.

Jimmy Grimble

Where is [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]?!

Jimmy Grimble

Today (technically yesterday). was my daughter's birthday, so I've been focusing elsewhere. Let's hope we get some streamers overnight and tomorrow (today)

Hope it went well and we get something overnight as a late present!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here