Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Snowing and settling here in TN6 but we are that "High Ground" they mention. ESCC website says that they haven't gritteed :( and we are supposing to be driving to Epsom tonight so hope is it gone by then :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Snowing and settling here in TN6 but we are that "High Ground" they mention. ESCC website says that they haven't gritteed :( and we are supposing to be driving to Epsom tonight so hope is it gone by then :(

You'll be fine with the snow / sleet - it's going to clear from the North soonish, and then it'll be cold, but not cold enough to keep snow around. Just be careful tonight as it's due to get below freezing overnight, so if they STILL haven't gritted by this evening there's a risk of ice.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Stopped now in the Bury Of Holling, was really heavy earlier. My 8 year old lad is just starting to calm down.

TN6 update - now changed to rather pathetic drizzly stuff and snow gone from road and almost from verges. My weather gadget is showing 0.1c outside and I will take its word for that - not going out unless I have to.

Good luck for all travelling to Burnley - remember that it is grim up North.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here