Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its just taken her indoors 10 minutes to bring my tea down to the shed , 2 cm of snow and the south degenerates into the dark ages .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
10 cms of snow in Southwick and still caning it down. It is armaggedon here.

10 cms of snow in Southwick and still caning it down. It is armaggedon here.
Eh? It's perfectly possible to maintain normal levels of activity with four inches of snow.

_42489495_weathermeredith416.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sussex Police tweeting avoid A27 Southwick Tunnel, vehicles stuck in tunnel.

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Saw a motorcyclist come the other way past me in Eastbourne while I was queuing. I had just thought that things weren't going to go well for him when sure enough his back wheel went out sideways and the whole thing fell over on him. He was fine thankfully.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tried getting from Littlehampton to Pulborough via Washington/Storrington...got as far as the A280 turnoff from the A27 and gave up...horrible. Took me 35 mins to get Mrs Grombleton from Littlehampton town centre to our house (round the corner from the new Morrisons). Carnage.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
So what's the score then? Much more snow tonight?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

It's ridiculous here in Southend also. On off blizzards all day, but with little accumulation. But from 4 this afternoon it's hardly stopped. Going from just heavy snow to blizzard back to heavy snow ect. I love snow but felt sad seeing all the banks of daffs that are usually out now all laying broken by the wind even before they've had a chance to bloom

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
More snow overnight on and off till about mid morning I reckon, worst hit areas could be another 3 or 4 inches on top of what you've got. Worst hit areas would be East Sussex/Kent. Up here in North Sussex we've got the Thames streamer just one big shower after another. Expecting this to carry on till the early hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here