Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Australian Defence League

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm surprised they have the same problem with Islam as Europe does, considering their strict immigration policies and geographical position.

I think the problem is that people will see a problem whether it is there or not. Easy target to blame perhaps.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A perfect example of the quality of this cracking thread. Well done, I'm outta here.

Thanks for your input it has been much better for your contribution..........both an ironic and sarcastic comment there :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm surprised they have the same problem with Islam as Europe does, considering their strict immigration policies and geographical position.

Surely the problem is with "radical" islam, and that is a problem which affects all of us no matter where you live or what your immigration policy is.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Surely the problem is with "radical" islam, and that is a problem which affects all of us no matter where you live or what your immigration policy is.

I agree to a point, but the new right wing government are doing a stand up job of demonising asylum seekers over here and promoting to the (incorrect) idea that they are the pointy end of a Muslim invasion. The new immigration ministry is called 'immigration and border control'.They are doing a bang up job of appealing to the fear of the bogan and encouraging islamophobia"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What I was saying was that white Australians have got a damn cheek to think that their culture needs defending

Out of interest what is white Australian culture? I'm genuinly interested as, aside from stereotypes, Australia is a country which has never registered on my radar when it comes to culture. In fact I'd probably go the other way and suggest it is bereft of culture in a white context.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Out of interest what is white Australian culture? I'm genuinly interested as, aside from stereotypes, Australia is a country which has never registered on my radar when it comes to culture. In fact I'd probably go the other way and suggest it is bereft of culture in a white context.

as opposed to Kultur?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

You got me there, It seems to depend on your cultural background, most things seem to borrow from ones heritage. This sort of brings together a mix and amalgamation of cultures and ideas. Dare I say mulitcultural?

Oh and there is sport......lots of sport and drinking, drinking while watching/playing sport.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I agree to a point, but the new right wing government are doing a stand up job of demonising asylum seekers over here and promoting to the (incorrect) idea that they are the pointy end of a Muslim invasion. The new immigration ministry is called 'immigration and border control'.They are doing a bang up job of appealing to the fear of the bogan and encouraging islamophobia"

I was trying to take you seriously but you used the word bogan and i started giggling to myself

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I was trying to take you seriously but you used the word bogan and i started giggling to myself

i have to agree bogan is a great word. far better than our own middle class snobby 'chav' which makes me cringe when i hear it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

judging by the muppet impressions on the other thread, I am guessing it may not just be the word bogan making you giggle

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
judging by the muppet impressions on the other thread, I am guessing it may not just be the word bogan making you giggle

i could give this answer to every post on every thread for a whole week and it would still be relevant

mahna mahna

do do bee do be

in fact i may just do that

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i could give this answer to every post on every thread for a whole week and it would still be relevant

mahna mahna

do do bee do be

in fact i may just do that

I think it should be 'do doo be do be' other than that though I agree.

I don't know what buzzer was on about with this thread, it is obviously too intellectual for him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

With Indonesia and Malaysia only a boat ride away ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes

Badly

Not sure of your point here.

What I was saying was that white Australians have got a damn cheek to think that their culture needs defending when we have only been here for 200 years. Australian culture is based on a variety of different nationalities working together and i personally find it amusing that this can be so easily forgotten by these idiots, who maybe seeking to protect them selves from their very close ancestors.

Send the *******s back to where they came from......hang on Grandad where are you going?

Of course the whole website is just a thinly veiled attack on Islam anyway so it really is all academic.........just made me laugh.

as you say , it's an Islam thing isn't it.....end of chat...! why don't you just hop on a plane to Saudi or Dubai then get off and demand a spot for holy communion...but you wouldn't would you , no , no you wouldn't.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
as you say , it's an Islam thing isn't it.....end of chat...! why don't you just hop on a plane to Saudi or Dubai then get off and demand a spot for holy communion...but you wouldn't would you , no , no you wouldn't.

You can in Aramco in Saudi Arabia.

EDL, and the even sillier nitwits of the ADL have moved on from being against 'militant islam' demanding the removal of Islam completely, which is pretty ludicrous...as for getting rid of 'halal'...well, water, vegetables, and air are halal...
its just nitwits wanting to be angry about something.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Because Saudi intolerance is exactly what we should try to replicate, right?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You got me there, It seems to depend on your cultural background, most things seem to borrow from ones heritage. This sort of brings together a mix and amalgamation of cultures and ideas. Dare I say mulitcultural?

Oh and there is sport......lots of sport and drinking, drinking while watching/playing sport.

I guess so. I think this is more about my ignorance of white Australia though. I have no idea what they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here