Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
8 litres of Cider - check
reclining chair, only because one of the legs is broke! Check

come onnnn England

love this! any ideas what time it will be on in the morning? i got college tomorrow so have to go to bed at some point :( ! but wannna catch the end in the morning! hopefully if it snows i can say im snowed in :D

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
love this! any ideas what time it will be on in the morning? i got college tomorrow so have to go to bed at some point :( ! but wannna catch the end in the morning! hopefully if it snows i can say im snowed in :D

think it finishes at 6 am.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
eghhh way to early for me lol

Not sure if I will make it through to 6 am, but as not working I will give it my best shot, mind you the cider may get the better of me by around 3am

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Not sure if I will make it through to 6 am, but as not working I will give it my best shot, mind you the cider may get the better of me by around 3am

i love me a good bulmers :p

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
i love me a good bulmers :p
me too but this is the sainsbury,s cheapo! lol. Mind you its still 4.2% and works out 14 pints for less than £6! Not quite a Fosters Ashes moment though. Am not sure this cider has ever actually seen an apple mind

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
This is a real test of stamina. Had 4 hours sleep the last two days due to excessive uni work. Going out the next 3 nights, way behind on work. And absolutely no way im missing the first test. If im still alive this time next week, it will be one of the greatest achievements of my life.

I cannot wait for this to get started. I reckon we smash them first test, they come back into it, we cling on for a 2-1,3-2 or something like that

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
This is a real test of stamina. Had 4 hours sleep the last two days due to excessive uni work. Going out the next 3 nights, way behind on work. And absolutely no way im missing the first test. If im still alive this time next week, it will be one of the greatest achievements of my life.

I cannot wait for this to get started. I reckon we smash them first test, they come back into it, we cling on for a 2-1,3-2 or something like that

Am sure stamina will win through, especially if we get off to a decent start. I expect an hourly post from you thru till 6am!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Apr 28, 2010

Go to bed young man , or plan another riot .:wave:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I've turned the alarm off and lit a fire opened a Hobgoblin, bring it on....

Heading over to mates soon, taking a few cans with me. Should make it all the way through but have the whole test on Sky+ so shall catch up tomorrow if I miss any out. I SHOULD be going to a lecture at 11 tomorrow, but as it is a sports related Uni course I doubt half the course wil make it in!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dolce Gusto machine fired up. Coffee on the way

England win toss and BAT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here