[Cricket] The Ashes - England v Australia - 4th Test, Old Trafford, July 19-23, 2023

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is very frustrating. Just need one. Doesn’t matter how.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
No I missed that, need to try and see it. Do you know if it’s available on catch up anywhere?

The Test Valley is a Hampshire gem, love it there.
Unsure. Might be worth having a look on YouTube ?
Yes I watch that when I saw the faux-live recording last night. I'm watching live today

It was interesting how he talked about being from the country but now living in the city. There is an absolute world of difference between the outback and the city life over there. I have a few tales I could tell, including being approached in an outback pub by a married couple who thought that the female traveler with me was my girlfriend and they wanted to do a swap for the night, him for her and me for his wife. On the same night a very large female in the pub, with muscles that would impress the finest of boxers, asked me if I wanted drugs. I simply said fearfully 'Do I have to ?'

That weren't any locks on the guest's room door that night. It's fair to say we had trouble sleeping. We were only there because the car had broken down.
There must be a film in that :)

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Why? It’s still a losing bet. It’d need Australia to score another 200 runs and then bowl England out for less than 120, all in about 50 overs.
How's it a losing bet ? It was a 500/1 bet that's now 50/1, unless you've got a Time Machine you're keeping quiet about

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
JOSEPH

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Get outta here. Now the next one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports