Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Ashes- England v Australia- 1st Test, Birmingham, June 16 - 20, 2023

Ashes- 1st Test- The result ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Right my dear cricketing friends, a question for you before the match starts. Something I thought of and did some research on when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I think I know the answer.

Who and when....

The last Sussex player to have his wicket taken by another Sussex player in a Test match.

The qualification being that both players MUST have been registered and active in the Sussex team at the time.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm very much looking forward to this. A beautiful day with beers in the fridge for later.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
England: Crawley, Duckett, Pope, Root, Brook, Stokes (c), Bairstow (wk), Moeen, Broad, Robinson, Anderson.

Australia: Warner, Khawaja, Labuschagne, Smith, Head, Green, Carey (wk), Cummins (c), Lyon, Boland, Hazlewood.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
First time England under Ben Stokes have won the toss and batted first in England

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I have a horrible feeling this innings is going to be an absolute car crash, this Aussie bowling attack is elite

Zak Crawley I’m going for a solid 21 with a number of beautiful strokes, 2 inside edges just past his stumps followed by him nicking off to slip.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here