Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2019

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Add in Scarlett and you've got the final 5 in my opinion. I like Pamela and her sharp retort this week will have done her massive favours, but I think she's behind the others. Except Dean, who is crap but lucky and Lord Sugar will be keeping him in because Claude deserves a treat for putting up with these people for so long. Getting to slaughter candidates at the interview stage is why Solomon got that far a few years ago. Legendary.

Solomon, wasn't he the one that was mauled so badly he could not even find the right door to exit the interview ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think Scarlett will win, she’s ticked along quite nicely so far. Done a lot right without ever being the massive centre of attention.

Agree. Basically it's between her and Carina. They will make the final two. I make Scarlett slight favourite.

Made me laugh when Sugar moved the Village Idiot, Dean to the weak 2 man team. You could see his thinking with the final in mind.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I see Lottie survived again. I have never seen someone so confident that they know everything at the same time as being shown to know nothing.

My expectation is she's going to be absolutely shredded next week.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dean did nothing and total mystery how he got this far (just watched on catch up)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Lottie survived again. I have never seen someone so confident that they know everything at the same time as being shown to know nothing.

It's incredible that she's got this far in the series without having experienced the hairdryer from Alan Sugar. Her interviews are potentially TV Gold, and given she is a librarian her business plan remains something of a mystery.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dean slept through the these months, useless, although he did briefly show promise last week. Had to go.

I think that’s a bit harsh on the ‘Dean machine’ as he’s known amongst Apprentice fans. Certainly weaker candidates in the final 5.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think that’s a bit harsh on the ‘Dean machine’ as he’s known amongst Apprentice fans. Certainly weaker candidates in the final 5.

Dean’s so young, at the age that loves a lay-in, the 4am starts from Lord Sugar must’ve left him knackered.

Sharp suits and white teeth though, he’ll do well in the professions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dean’s so young, at the age that loves a lay-in, the 4am starts from Lord Sugar must’ve left him knackered.

Sharp suits and white teeth though, he’ll do well in the professions.

He was inert for any business leader, could never make any decision at all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dean is easily the worst candidate to make it this far - he'll be first out of the door tonight and hopefully after a brutal thrashing in the interviews. He should stick to Afghan football.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Carina, Lottie and Scarlett will be final three I reckon. Lewis is on borrowed time after that meltdown last week and god knows how Pamela has made it this far, she has spent the whole time hiding.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The first series that I haven't bothered with.

It was much better when Sugar was hiring a lackey, not a business partner.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The first series that I haven't bothered with.

It was much better when Sugar was hiring a lackey, not a business partner.

I wish they'd change the format a bit. Getting v v tired.

Not a likeable bunch this time, either. And, as previously noted, little in the way of totty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here