Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The annual 'real or fake Christmas Tree' debate

What sort of Christmas Tree do you go for?

• Real

Votes: 45 49.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • No Christmas Tree

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Real. Only a teeny one mind, as our ceilings are quite low. Stupid basement flat.

Also, we got a cat earlier in the year. Roughly how many times can I expect to be picking up the damn tree?

A lot in my experience.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Fake, due to cat, and put up last weekend. House lights to go up this weekend.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Renting til I move in March so I'm not bothering this year, I'll be at family for Christmas who'll have one so frankly I couldn't give a tinker's what they have as long as it looks like Christmas.

The ghentleman

Dec 6, 2014
Always fake. Real trees = fallen needles, tramping round frozen B&Q s, Cats either pissing in or on or around the tree,even more needles all the way down the hall when you have to get it out the house, having to leave it in your front garden to rot as you have missed the one week when the bin men take them away.... have I misssed anything ?
you shouldn't leave used needles lying around the house, think of the little ones especially at Xmas.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Real especially for the fact that the council have to take them away for "free".

I just love seeing the dead Christmas tree mountains. They get bigger when you walk past the bigger houses.

A fake tree in Wandsworth is just not done. Even you attempt to recycle it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here