Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Andrea Orlandi from Swansea' thread (merged)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Can someone remind of the last attacking central midfield player who we signed from Swansea after him not playing much? Just saying.

He hasn't played much in the Prem but he played regularly in the Championship. I remember watching him play for them on TV. He's a good player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Did Harley ever play a game for Swansea after the first couple of pre-season friendlies? I remember seeing him quoted as saying he was the best footballer at the club when he signed, then seeing a couple of reports frfom their fans about how dire he was, then he signed for us :lol:

I actually think he is a very good player if his head is right - a bit of a Murray type. He loved it at Exeter where he was head and shoulders their best player but struggles to make an impact in a squad where he is not the focus of adoration from his peers.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Did Harley ever play a game for Swansea after the first couple of pre-season friendlies? I remember seeing him quoted as saying he was the best footballer at the club when he signed, then seeing a couple of reports frfom their fans about how dire he was, then he signed for us :lol:

Nope!

Orlandi is a class player at Championship level although his career has been beset with injuries. He hasn't really had a chance in the Premier League, although he did have a great game at Villa last January and again a superb 1st half against Wolves late last season - scored an early goal and had an assist - before again leaving the field injured.

From what I saw last Saturday, he's do a great job for The Albion (if this report is true)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Orlandi is a class player at Championship level although his career has been beset with injuries. He hasn't really had a chance in the Premier League, although he did have a great game at Villa last January and again a superb 1st half against Wolves late last season - scored an early goal and had an assist - before again leaving the field injured.

From what I saw last Saturday, he's do a great job for The Albion (if this report is true)
Sounds good but we have to many injury prone players as it is:)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
andrea-orlandi-235645248.jpg

Would be a very good addition.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
was told early thismorning that he was signing today or tom,and a new striker by weekend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here