Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Andrea Orlandi from Swansea' thread (merged)

TWseagull

Jul 30, 2011
This is true. The club have slightly cocked up and made a video available on the app, but still no mention on the official website. Think the club needs to have a word with the media department!!

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
large

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
This is true. The club have slightly cocked up and made a video available on the app, but still no mention on the official website. Think the club needs to have a word with the media department!!

The website does not match the standard of our infrastructure and PR. It's the pits!

A Little Orlandi Sir?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBdTJgYpY4U

Another addition for our Spanish National side that Gus is building on the quiet?

(I had a quick look but couldn't find this link on here anywhere. If you've seen it already sorry.)

underwhelmed to be honest...Noone's showreel would as good as that, if not better. Guess Noone has given us the money to buy someone, so will waIt for that

Latest tweet from the club twitter:

"BHAFC ‏@ OfficialBHAFC
@ NorthStandChat we will be taking FL to task on this tomorrow. Deal has not been concluded and FL should not have published video! #furious"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Latest tweet from the club twitter:

"BHAFC ‏@ OfficialBHAFC
@ NorthStandChat we will be taking FL to task on this tomorrow. Deal has not been concluded and FL should not have published video! #furious"
Oops

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Still working on mine. Watching it now.

Has anyone else with the FL App noticed that the upcoming fixtures are missing?

Surely it's the club's fault for recording and releasing the video in the first place if it's not a done deal?

I assume that it is mere formalities that are holding up the announcement of the signing till tomorrow, therefore they filmed the video in advance and had it on the club's media database so that it could be made "live" as soon as the signing was announced, however it would seem the FL made it live to view on the website too early.

Apr 12, 2011
What does he say in it if you're watching it? Despite anything the club say it must be more or less a done deal if they've made the video.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
What does he say in it if you're watching it? Despite anything the club say it must be more or less a done deal if they've made the video.

Basic stuff, and Brighton being a pivotal club at his Swansea career (he played against us 1st game?) and that out style of play is the key reason he came here.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Basic stuff, and Brighton being a pivotal club at his Swansea career (he played against us 1st game?) and that out style of play is the key reason he came here.
Can't you record it and put it on youtube ?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Can't you record it and put it on youtube ?

1. Not sure how. I record stuff on my phone and this video is ON my phone.

2. It's effectively copyright material and I don't think the club (who I work with regularly) would appreciate it.

I'd recommend getting the FL app though. Great for watching video highlights and news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here