• Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've said this since his arrival. Regardless of his ability he is no leader of men. Takes no responsibility, issues too much blame.

That's probably true. But it's far from our biggest problem. At first thought you may think my smilie filled reply to our least favourite WUM contradicts my rant at Burke on another thread but it doesn't. We won't go down or be in a relegation scrap but we sure won't achieve what we were told we were aiming for. Mostly this is because we have 546 average midfielders and no decent available strikers.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The current team we're are starting could qualify for relegation candidates IF they go on a bad run. When the cavalry come back, all will be well. I can see a repeat of our first season in the Amex on the cards.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Lose at Yeovil and things are going to look very bleak. There's no way that'll happen because they're arguably one of the worst sides to ever play in the Championship.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I was expecting a rout today. We played better than I thought in the first half, we got torn apart in the second. Against a side that should have torn us apart. Our squad is incredibly depleted and we still look good when on the attack.

Soon we will have CMS, Bridcutt and Ulloa back. Transfer window will open, Oscar will dip in to the transfer fund and the play offs will become a reality again.

Keep the faith.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was expecting a rout today. We played better than I thought in the first half, we got torn apart in the second. Against a side that should have torn us apart. Our squad is incredibly depleted and we still look good when on the attack.

Soon we will have CMS, Bridcutt and Ulloa back. Transfer window will open, Oscar will dip in to the transfer fund and the play offs will become a reality again.

Keep the faith.

Well over half the season will be gone before all 3 of them are back and up to full speed

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Keep the faith.

What transfer fund ?? it will be freebies again

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Need to stave off relegation so we can send Palace into League 1 next season :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We won't go down. There are many worse sides than us in this division.
I remember they said that about Man City once and they were top scorers in the 1st division and they went down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports