Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex in League ONE.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The empty seats at the end was possibly a glimpse into the future. Must of only been 8 k in there

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not every team that loses to Forest is going to get relegated this year.

It isn't just the Forest result though is it Husty?, in fact l didn't think we played too badly yesterday, we probably had as much of the ball as they did. The big difference was that they knew what they wanted to do with it, had a game plan, and were far more clinical, deadly with their finishing, whereas when we got to the edge of their 18 yard box we ran out of ideas.

What does worry me though is our complete inconsinstency, more defeats than victories, and with too many draws. That to me points to a lower mid-table side at best.

I don't think we will be relegated either, but stranger things have happened.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Knee jerk shit, try and man up.

If we stand a defender on the near & far post when defending corners (and they stay there) I reckon we will be at least 5 points better off at end of season.:facepalm:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It isn't just the Forest result though is it Husty?, in fact l didn't think we played too badly yesterday, we probably had as much of the ball as they did. The big difference was that they knew what they wanted to do with it, had a game plan, and were far more clinical, deadly with their finishing, whereas when we got to the edge of their 18 yard box we ran out of ideas.

What does worry me though is our complete inconsinstency, more defeats than victories, and with too many draws. That to me points to a lower mid-table side at best.

I don't think we will be relegated either, but stranger things have happened.

And all of these problems were evident under Poyet as well.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
1 point out of 9 is rubbish and if things don't pick up we will be in a relegation battle, look at 2008/9 with all the pre season crap with sacking Wilkins and Adams return and see where we ended up that season

Something in this comment. Although I don't think for one second we will go down, something needs addressing and quickly. When a team gets in a rut it can be very difficult to get out of it again. And if you don't act quick enough it can be terminal. When does a drama become a crisis??? If we lose at Yeovil or then if we lose again at home to Watford??? There is always a tipping point when someone has to make a big decision before it's to late. Let's hope it doesn't come to that but the signs are not good atm.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
1 point out of 9 is rubbish and if things don't pick up we will be in a relegation battle, look at 2008/9 with all the pre season crap with sacking Wilkins and Adams return and see where we ended up that season

Alternatively nine points out of the next three would see a completely different complexion on matters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here