Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion in 5 years time

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It was heading for 20,000 prettendances when squad quality was allowed to drop, including the Hyppia period. Still amazing crowd figures compared to 2008 predictions.

The seminal moment was sacking Burke and Hyppa, and signing CH and good players - the club haven't looked back since.

We were extremely lucky that CH, having interviewed for the job the previous summer, was still available and willing to give us another chance in December!
The blatant bias against Black managers helped us a treat there.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
We really should be doing another one of these. Anyone want to start a thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think we'll get in a decent manager - someone like Chris Hughton perhaps - who will get us to the PL, probably for the 2017-18 season. I think we'll do OK, and finish a solid 15th.

What planet are you on? Absolutely no chance of that. We'll be lucky to get out of League 1. Falmer will prove to be a massive white elephant, and I wouldn't be surprised if we'd sold the site for development and were back at Withdean. Probably better than having 8000 or so rattling around inside a 23000 stadium. Reading will still be bigger than us, Micky Adams will be managing Leeds in the Champions' League and Palace will be playing in a new 60,000 state-of-the-art stadium at Crystal Palace park - and selling it out.

You mark my words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here