Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rich

You were parted with it for about 15 hours !.

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
I know, this was my hatrick year with REMF.

It's my birthday on Monday and the team gave me the prefect birthday gift, another winner's Trophy.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
remf07021thumbeb1.jpg

:bowdown: Cheers Roz

I had a post-match conversation with Ricky Marlowe about that overhead kick.

He said he'd not attempted one for at least 10 years and realised that, at his age, he shouldn't be trying this sort of stuff.

:bowdown:

Legend.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Sorry Adrian but this clip simply doesn't compromise any money REMF might receive from your DVD of the event. It adds to the coverage of the evening as will your work. However, your production covers the whole game and people will buy it on that basis.

So no - and speaking as a REMF person here - I really don't want that You Tube clip removed!!

1066gull

Basil Fawlty said:
That was from his own camera!
Yes, I know that. But it is still showing footage of the event.

It is a bit like watching a film on an illegal DVD, but it isn't the official film or DVD as its been filmed at the back of a cinema.

Would you still buy the official one?

No complaints, it is for charity please. Plus it is a bit unfair when I put in a lot of effort.

1066gull

roz said:
Sorry Adrian but this clip simply doesn't compromise any money REMF might receive from your DVD of the event. It adds to the coverage of the evening as will your work. However, your production covers the whole game and people will buy it on that basis.

So no - and speaking as a REMF person here - I really don't want that You Tube clip removed!!
Fine.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Nobody is undermining your effort Adrian. Far from it. But the MORE coverage of the event, the better as far as I'm concerned. For example, I know lots of people were taking photographs yesterday but I don't assume that this was a rejection of the work I put in last night. Instead, I reckon it makes for lots more choice for people who'd like to remember a great night and a great victory!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adrian

Your effort will be brought and will sell out I am sure regardless of this 4 minute clip, I am sure your dvd will be superb.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I forgot to mention that I had the most fun I ever thought I could have at a football match. The atmosphere was fantastic, the beer flowed freely and the company was sublime. REMF Albion were not the only winners. REMF and particularly the memory of Robert Eaton were clear winners. I never met the chap and didn't even converse via the net, but felt that I got to know a little bit of him last night.

That was the game that I fell in love with - never mind the overpriced spectacles that we endure so often. Fantastic to put faces to usernames. :thumbsup:

A 'mahoosive' well done to the Gareth and his fellow REMF team. I am counting the days down until the next one. Bravo! :clap: :clap:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Uncle Spielberg said:
Ricky got to his Hotel room at 3 am !.

Acctually, it was probably nearer 3.30

And he wanted to carry on, it was only the fact that me, Rumble, Niel and Brett were practically falling asleep in our buddies busters that he went home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here