The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Should be there around 19:00 hrs - someone reserve me three parking spaces :p

Go past the ground and into the college grounds.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Go past the ground and into the college grounds.

Ta, if I get a parking ticket I'll know where to send it :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have fun everyone, I've just got home from work. :down:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
Brighton won 9-8 on penalties. 1-1 at full time. Brighton goalscorer Paul Rogers!

And I won a raffle prize. :jester:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Finally home, Lil' Coach has just been through his 'man-bag' skint contents and is very happy with his raffle winnings!

Well done to all involved with the organising - it's a huge (and often thankless) task - you did it very well!
Well done the players, Well done Gully's Girls and the Gull himself, Well done the ref and little linesmen.

Yorkie - why were you wrapped in a flag at the end? Did you forget your coat?! lol! It was nice to put some faces to names.

Mrs C.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
And I won a raffle prize. :jester:

Well what did you win - LB was checking my tickets as the ball boys were all too tired to stay.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mrs Coach said:
I wouldn't swop my man bag for your mug!!

It's a great Seagulls mug. My old one has faded.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mrs Coach said:
Finally home, Lil' Coach has just been through his 'man-bag' skint contents and is very happy with his raffle winnings!

Well done to all involved with the organising - it's a huge (and often thankless) task - you did it very well!
Well done the players, Well done Gully's Girls and the Gull himself, Well done the ref and little linesmen.

Yorkie - why were you wrapped in a flag at the end? Did you forget your coat?! lol! It was nice to put some faces to names.

Mrs C.

I had my coat on. I took my little Seagulls flag to put behind the goal because we couldn't find the big flag. Our super Seagullible keeper who stopped the last penalty signed it :love:
:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports