Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
seagurn said:
have a crossbar challenge at half time quid a go winner takes half other half to remf???

while youre all doing that i can get to the bar:lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :lolol: :lolol:

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Hoggy said:
you might have the first 60 minutes of the match to finally get over it! unless you are a starter! :lolol:

I played a full 90 minutes with a worst illness than a little blocked nose before.

Feeling tons better this morning i can breath via my nose now,

also taking the morning off from work so i can stay in bed to help with the recovery :lolol:

Max, get yourself some vicks vaporub and drop some into a bowl of hot water, it has sorted me right out.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
mendoza10 said:
Gullys Girls not good enough for you Neil??:)

indeed they are as entertaining as a man with no arms trying to open a door, but they are for the fan's benefit before the match, we need some psych-up stuff in the changing room!

can you organise that? i have the CD, all we need is a "boombox"

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hoggy said:
indeed they are as entertaining as a man with no arms trying to open a door, but they are for the fan's benefit before the match, we need some psych-up stuff in the changing room!

can you organise that? i have the CD, all we need is a "boombox"

i dont have me a boombox, i also have to take the kit, and hopefully the flag, so if anyone else has - do it :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Seagullible said:
getting well up for this. Plan to leave for Brighton around 3 so should be there 4.30ish. Max, When do you finish work?

Around 4:30 mate. Could you pick me up then? I'm on the Lewes Road on the way out of town. That would be SO sweet.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CPFC signed shirt turned up this morning with a note signed by Peter Taylor :clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Richie Morris said:
I was thinking what happened to the YIDS...

Ask in remf Palace shame.
_41388301_carrickpa66.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here