Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dave the Gaffer said:
Gareth.

Do you still want me to do the PA n stuff or is big Al going to do that?

If Yes

I have a days holibbs on Friday so I can come over in the afternoon to have a look at the PA system and get together some stuff. If possible can we have a team list of players who are starting then whoever is doing it can read out the team list to encourage cheers or boos dependant on who is playing. It would also be nice to have a list of subs etc ( and real names please not the usual NSC user name twaddle) Also, any idea of if we are allowed to play some music, if so, I have a copy of Sussex By The Sea by the Horsham Brass Band.......Kev, do you want me to find a copy of Glad All Over? I will also sort out some other footy style music.

If someone else is doing it, then please let me know then I will see you all before KO.

Regards
Dave

Dave the squad is a post above yours, with real names and everything - the team hasnt been decided yet, but when on the pitch you will be able to tell which player it is by the corresponding number on their backs or the fron of their shorts :)

also i need to give you a cd for the gullys girl music for them to do their thing before the game

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave

I think you and Al are doing the PA before and after the game. I am off Friday and can meet up with you and go over there.

Gareth

Do you still want me to do the PA n stuff or is big Al going to do that?

If Yes

I have a days holibbs on Friday so I can come over in the afternoon to have a look at the PA system and get together some stuff. If possible can we have a team list of players who are starting then whoever is doing it can read out the team list to encourage cheers or boos dependant on who is playing. It would also be nice to have a list of subs etc ( and real names please not the usual NSC user name twaddle) Also, any idea of if we are allowed to play some music, if so, I have a copy of Sussex By The Sea by the Horsham Brass Band.......Kev, do you want me to find a copy of Glad All Over? I will also sort out some other footy style music.

If someone else is doing it, then please let me know then I will see you all before KO.

Regards
Dave [/B][/QUOTE]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gareth...that is fine...let Al do it!

I am quite happy to come along and watch.

dave

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave I may need a pair of hands Friday PM, could you help me mate.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle Spielberg said:
Dave I may need a pair of hands Friday PM, could you help me mate.

I have just been offered a game of golf on Friday afternoon, so I will be over early evening!

Dave

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Simon Barrett from the Argus has confirmed an article in going in tomorrow :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have just been offered a game of golf on Friday afternoon, so I will be over early evening!

Dave

tut tut tut tut :nono: :down:

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
mendoza10 said:
Andy

What time to the players need to be there?

Also has anyone got the number 2 shirt? Still looking for it

Brett

Brett do you need a lift on friday?

Also fatboy have you once again in your program notes about me made any reference to the fact I look like Damien Duff? I was in Brighton on Saturday night, walking down west street and this massive group of ppl i had just walked past said that I looked just like him and then they starting shouting "there's only two damien duff's"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle Spielberg said:
tut tut tut tut :nono: :down:

you all seem to have everything under complete control...time for a back seat for yours truly:) :) :)

I will be able to watch the game for once without rushing round like a blue arse fly

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Little Rich said:
Brett do you need a lift on friday?

Also fatboy have you once again in your program notes about me made any reference to the fact I look like Damien Duff? I was in Brighton on Saturday night, walking down west street and this massive group of ppl i had just walked past said that I looked just like him and then they starting shouting "there's only two damien duff's"

Yes please, oh and i wrote the notes, and yes i did, but that doesnt link in to what happened on saturday night as i did the notes yesterday :)

oh and on friday i will have the kit and probably the remf flag

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This years REMF match challenge is...

See who can buy Trigger the most beers at the bar... Winner gets to buy Trigger another beer.

:)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
well spotted, I will email Simon and see if they can chage to £ 5 if not too late.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Match for September 11 victim
By Ben Parsons
A football match in memory of an Albion fan killed in the September 11 terrorist attacks on New York will be held this week.

The sixth annual Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (Remf) match kicks off at the Dripping Pan, home of Lewes FC, at 7.45pm on Friday.

Supporters of the Seagulls will be taking on followers of arch-rivals Crystal Palace in the charity game.

advertisement
Robert, 37, from Ditchling, was working in the World Trade Center on the day of the attacks on New York. He was a regular visitor to the web site North Stand Chat and had hoped one day to become a football coach.

The fund provides coaching and kits in Robert's memory and supports youngsters aged between five and 16 who may not otherwise be given the opportunity or resources to play.

Since it was set up, the Remf has raised more than £45,000, and provided a three year package of support for a team of youth footballers in Queens, New York.

Support and funding has also been provided for seven youth football clubs in Brighton and Hove and Croydon, and last year the fund agreed a three year coaching package to Aids orphans in Mali, Africa.

Fundraisers are urging people to go along to the Dripping Pan on Friday to support the two teams and help to raise even more money.

Entrance is £5 on the gate and under 16's free. There will also be a bar and catering facilities, a raffle and an auction on the night.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
can Fatboy answer the above please, Kev are you bringing down any supporters ???

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Im bringing the family (8) i do believe and most the other boys have got family or friends.

Rob Fox has also done some good write ups on it so hopefully that will pull in a few frm this end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here