Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mendoza10 said:
Need sponsorship details for

3 Tom Walmsley

4 Sheehan Edmonds

5 Richard Allen

6 Richard Morris

7 Malcolm Buss

11 Ricky Marlowe

15 Sam Mellor

16 Andy Rumble

I am GDC, Sam is someone on here, think maybe Beefy too. Tom is www.vitalfootball.co.uk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

I will sponsor Ricky Marlowe £ 30

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett/Phil

Have did the flyers go, did you get rid of all 400 ???

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Oh yeah, and the good news is that i have managed to get Gullys Girls to perform a routine before the game

It wont be all of them, as it was short notice and some of them have work commitments - but they will be coming

ps Whoever is doing the sound system, they are bringing their own music, so let me know who it is so i can let them know

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The stewards decided the flyers could be used as projectiles, so we had them confiscated. Tossers :censored: :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Superphil said:
The stewards decided the flyers could be used as projectiles, so we had them confiscated. Tossers :censored: :angry:

Phil - thanks for trying, I think that is absurd as we have given out 2000 at Withdean before with no problems, hopefully you manage to hand some out in the pubs before.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Game advertising update

1. Sports Argus - piece in Yesterday with an old photo of Ricky Marlowe.
2. SCR - phoned Harty yesterday and he allowed me to give a good 5 minute plug for the game and also said he would dontae something for the auction, well done Harty
3. Mid Sussex Times - article in last week
4. Sussex Express - should have been in 20/4 - can someone confirm
5. Argus - article will go in next week
6. SCR - will try and get it plugged next week
7. Southern FM - should be on website and will try and get it plugged next week
8. Juice - Al hopefully getting some plugs next week
9. BHAFC official website - Brett has managed to get this sorted . should be on tomorrow
10. Croydon Guardian - gave report to them , tbc
11. CPFC official website - will try and get it on
12. BHAFC - mentioned on tannoy half time last 2 games
13. BHAFC match programme - sent article to them , tbc if in 14/4/07
14. BHAFC club shop - has posters and flyers - Brett sorted
15. Lewes FC - posters up in ground and should have been mentioned on tanny yesteday , Al sorted
16. Flyers - some were handed out yesterday at Swansea but some people decided to use them as paper planes and had to stop , Phil sorted
17. Al mentioning it at Attila's night 25/4/07
18. I will contact BBC South East and Meridian tomorrow
19. NSC - I will do final thread tomorrow
20. CPFC fans forum - I will do a final thread tomorrow

It is also vital that all the players do their bit to print off some posters and flyers and advertise it to family, friends and work colleagues, if all the BHAFC players had 3 people thats 50.

I think we have done all we can. I do think the majority of the crowd will be friends , family and work colleagues but we will do all we can to publicise it. We have Dick Knight coming, Ian Chapman has confirmed he will attend to do man of the match, we have Ricky Marlowe and Paul Rogers ex Albion pro's and Gully's Girls, we have catering and the bar and it is a lovely little ground a stone's throw from the Railway Station, its a Friday night, if we get 200 or so it will be a great atmospehre and we will raise some good monies for the fund.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
21. Talk Sport - Robyn Schonhoffer will hope to mention next week.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Roz

We have got Gully's Girls , Gully may make an appearance Brett is working on him.

If people do not turn up it will not be a lack of effort I can assure people, Al has been brilliant and Brett has been a superstar.

We have advertised it comprehensively, we made a business decision not to hand out flayers as they werer £ 150 for 2000 , last year we handed them out, well 4 people did ! and I would be suprised if we got more than 5-10 on the gate from this effort.

All other angles have hopefully been covered but as I said it is vital the team bring along ALL their family, friends , work mates and lovers and mistresses, even the long lost Uncle from Ballymena who disgraced himself at the Xmas 1986 dinner must be invited.

We want faces there.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
cpfc remf captain said:
Please if someone has the large ones email will he pass these note on for programme as his mailbox is full. Many thanks.

Coach – Mark Tyrall
Has had the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman after 3 failures since he took the reigns.

Ben Couchman - Like a swallow migrating south Ben has made the transition on the pitch from midfielder, to defender and now goalkeeper. Expect him to take a penalty if it goes to a shootout. And probably miss.

Kevin Risby - Palace's captain, right-back and self-proclaimed head of the Wayne Andrews Fan Club, Kev will probably be the first in the bar after, if not during, the game.

Chris Young - The Palace left-back who models himself on Craig Harrison plays in his fourth REMF game tonight. He's yet to win.

Chris Jones - Making a return to the Palace team after a year's absence (spent making a Dowie voodoo doll), expect Chris to make darting runs down the left. Sort of like Mark Kennedy, only good.

Paul Stipala - The Palace team's regulation Slovakian immigrant, Stip will be hiding at centre back hoping customs don't come looking. Go Slovenko!

James Daly - Palace's versatile right winger appears in his fifth REMF game with a record of two played, two scored, four hundred dives. He'll be looking to build on all three totals tonight.

James Baldwin - Another REMF vet playing in his sixth game tonight, possibly better known for missing penalties than anything else, expect to see Baldy fill in upfront and in midfield.

Seb Daly - The 'Bobby Charlton' of the Daly brothers, ie, the better player but uglier, Seb will be looking for his third goal in three REMF games tonight.

Andy Davidson - A creative midfielder, ironically the one sort of player the actual Palace team miss, Andy will be the link between midfield and attack. We hope.

Paul Blakeney - A new addition to the Palace team, Paul is a busy midfielder who can also lay claim to the biggest moaner in the squad.

Kevin Gatland – Making his debut for the CPFC fans team this year and is hoping to steady things at the back.

Jason Boyce – Another one making his debut and meant to be a pacey winger who has scored 25+ goals this season for his Sunday side.

Steve Screech – The only CPFC player to be booked in the history of REMF. Makes a welcome return after discipline problems last year.

Nick Jackson – Still a golf day bandit and living of past fame with his raffle prizes.

His mailbox is still full but I have emailed him our squad.

1 Peter Griffin
2 Richard Coleman
3 Tom Walmsley
4 Sheehan Edmonds
5 Richard Allen
6 Richard Morris
7 Malcolm Buss
8 Paul Rogers
9 Neil Kane
10 Brett Mendoza
11 Ricky Marlowe
12 Max Healey
13 Scott McCarthy
14 Peter Perrin
15 Sam Mellor
16 Andy Rumble
17 Kevin Ticehurst

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
roz said:

Also, have we really got Gully's Girls? And if so, does that mean Gully as well? :eek:

Gullys girls will make some sort of appearance - they have rehersals on tuesday night, and will confirm with me on numbers, as some of them unfirtunatley have to work friday night.

As for gully, i should know in the next couple of days, as is the case with sid the shark :)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
His mailbox is still full but I have emailed him our squad.

1 Peter Griffin
2 Richard Coleman
3 Tom Walmsley
4 Sheehan Edmonds
5 Richard Allen
6 Richard Morris
7 Malcolm Buss
8 Paul Rogers
9 Neil Kane
10 Brett Mendoza
11 Ricky Marlowe
12 Max Healey
13 Scott McCarthy
14 Peter Perrin
15 Sam Mellor
16 Andy Rumble
17 Kevin Ticehurst
Where are 18 and 19?... :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gareth.

Do you still want me to do the PA n stuff or is big Al going to do that?

If Yes

I have a days holibbs on Friday so I can come over in the afternoon to have a look at the PA system and get together some stuff. If possible can we have a team list of players who are starting then whoever is doing it can read out the team list to encourage cheers or boos dependant on who is playing. It would also be nice to have a list of subs etc ( and real names please not the usual NSC user name twaddle) Also, any idea of if we are allowed to play some music, if so, I have a copy of Sussex By The Sea by the Horsham Brass Band.......Kev, do you want me to find a copy of Glad All Over? I will also sort out some other footy style music.

If someone else is doing it, then please let me know then I will see you all before KO.

Regards
Dave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here