Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Churchill Square is a waste of time Richie , Lewes FC is a better plan , I will see

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richie, they are at home to Farnborough, are you volunteering to hand out 100 richie, if so PM Al as we need to get permission, thanks

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not sure I can make it as I have to buy some new BOOTS.

Could we not ask them to give them out with the programmes? After all, more people turning up means more in the bar for them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
could you print here what it said , thanks WW

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Uncle Spielberg said:
could you print here what it said , thanks WW

WELL KNOWN FACES AT CHARITY MATCH

THE SIXTH annual Robert Eaton Memorial charity soccer match between the supporters of Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace takes place on Friday week (April 27th). Cost of entry is £5 on the gate, with under 16s free.

This is the Rober Eaton Fund's main event for the year and Ricky Marlowe will be travelling down from Edinburgh again to play. Marlowe played for the Albion in the mid seventies and was Rober Eaton's favourite player. Ex-Albion skipper Paul Rodgers is also expected to play and Albion chairman Dick Knight is expected to be present. Another ex-Albion skipper, Ian Chapman, will choose the man-of-the match.

There will be a bar, a raffle and an auction.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Withdean Wanderer said:
WELL KNOWN FACES AT CHARITY MATCH

THE SIXTH annual Robert Eaton Memorial charity soccer match between the supporters of Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace takes place on Friday week (April 27th). Cost of entry is £5 on the gate, with under 16s free.

This is the Rober Eaton Fund's main event for the year and Ricky Marlowe will be travelling down from Edinburgh again to play. Marlowe played for the Albion in the mid seventies and was Rober Eaton's favourite player. Ex-Albion skipper Paul Rodgers is also expected to play and Albion chairman Dick Knight is expected to be present. Another ex-Albion skipper, Ian Chapman, will choose the man-of-the match.

There will be a bar, a raffle and an auction.

Which FLID cannot spell Paul Rogers?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Large One said:
I'm curious to know who the celebrities are that are making an appearance.

Anyhoo, I'm on Juice FM next week promoting it. They are going to mention it loads of times next Friday.

You Alan
Dick Knight
Ian Chapman
Paul Rogers
Ricky Marlowe

I am sure they will not expect Tom Cruise or anyone

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Al

I am going to Lewes today, is there anything to do please confirm

Bar is sorted and if everthying else like pa etc is sorted, shall I go and introduce myself, is there any change of getting some flyers handed out there, please advise.

Tried to PM this but your mailbox is full.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am quite looking forward to this...:)

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
sheebo said:
I am quite looking forward to this...:)

There's only one Sheebo, where you been dude???? thought you would have come to one of the REMF training sessions.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Please if someone has the large ones email will he pass these note on for programme as his mailbox is full. Many thanks.

Coach – Mark Tyrall
Has had the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman after 3 failures since he took the reigns.

Ben Couchman - Like a swallow migrating south Ben has made the transition on the pitch from midfielder, to defender and now goalkeeper. Expect him to take a penalty if it goes to a shootout. And probably miss.

Kevin Risby - Palace's captain, right-back and self-proclaimed head of the Wayne Andrews Fan Club, Kev will probably be the first in the bar after, if not during, the game.

Chris Young - The Palace left-back who models himself on Craig Harrison plays in his fourth REMF game tonight. He's yet to win.

Chris Jones - Making a return to the Palace team after a year's absence (spent making a Dowie voodoo doll), expect Chris to make darting runs down the left. Sort of like Mark Kennedy, only good.

Paul Stipala - The Palace team's regulation Slovakian immigrant, Stip will be hiding at centre back hoping customs don't come looking. Go Slovenko!

James Daly - Palace's versatile right winger appears in his fifth REMF game with a record of two played, two scored, four hundred dives. He'll be looking to build on all three totals tonight.

James Baldwin - Another REMF vet playing in his sixth game tonight, possibly better known for missing penalties than anything else, expect to see Baldy fill in upfront and in midfield.

Seb Daly - The 'Bobby Charlton' of the Daly brothers, ie, the better player but uglier, Seb will be looking for his third goal in three REMF games tonight.

Andy Davidson - A creative midfielder, ironically the one sort of player the actual Palace team miss, Andy will be the link between midfield and attack. We hope.

Paul Blakeney - A new addition to the Palace team, Paul is a busy midfielder who can also lay claim to the biggest moaner in the squad.

Kevin Gatland – Making his debut for the CPFC fans team this year and is hoping to steady things at the back.

Jason Boyce – Another one making his debut and meant to be a pacey winger who has scored 25+ goals this season for his Sunday side.

Steve Screech – The only CPFC player to be booked in the history of REMF. Makes a welcome return after discipline problems last year.

Nick Jackson – Still a golf day bandit and living of past fame with his raffle prizes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here