Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2022-2023 Loanee Tracker Thread

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Some good stuff from the club, especially about the overseas loanees:

Agreed - though I have to say you, @GT49er, and a few other regulars, put a lot of good info here on NSC. It was here I saw Roberts’ goal and Rushworth’s fantastic save. It’s a great thread imo

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Khadra starts for Birminham - scores after 5 minutes!
Also in the Championship, Richards on the bench and Connolly still out injured.

In League1 Roberts back to bench warming, Rushworth starts, as does Weir for Morecambe (whose new signing, one time Albion target Oumar Niasse, is on the bench).

League2 - Spong and Miller still to make a start; bench warming again this week. Marc Leonard starts for Morecambe, and Beadle started for Crewe last night - let in three goals, but Crewe won something of a thriller 4-3 against promotion chasing Salford. Turns with his feet up this weekend - game at Mansfield snowed off.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Another goal for Andi Zeqiri this afternoon.
First thing I did when St Gallen took the lead was to put some money on Zeqiri getting a goal. Seems to be his thing to bail them out.
If he keeps scoring once or twice every week until the end of the season, it turns into a bit of a beard scratcher whether maybe it would be a decent idea to have a look at him in the pre-season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Gotta be excited by Adingra. Just seen both goals. Stunning.

Last edited:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
So difficult to tell in the Belgium league . Mitoma looks better playing at a higher level in the PL whilst Undav doesn’t look PL quality .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
First thing I did when St Gallen took the lead was to put some money on Zeqiri getting a goal. Seems to be his thing to bail them out.
If he keeps scoring once or twice every week until the end of the season, it turns into a bit of a beard scratcher whether maybe it would be a decent idea to have a look at him in the pre-season.
When he toddled off on loan, I didn't really expect to see him come back - isn't he on a loan-to-buy? If not, I suppose he'll be around for pre-season. Even so, how good is the league that he's playing in - is that any indication of potential PL goal-scoring potential?

Last edited:

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Adingra and Mitoma sharing left wing duties next season 🤤

20 goal involvements in all comps now for Simon (11G, 9A). Promising stuff.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
When he toddled off on loan, I didn't relly expect to see him come back - isn't he on a loan-to-buy? If not, I suppose he'll be around for pre-season. Even so, how good is the league that he's playing in - is that any indication of potential PL goal-scoring potential?
They have the option to buy him, but no obligation. Brighton have to accept if Basel bids whatever was agreed last summer, but Basel or Zeqiri could say "no deal".

Swiss league is quite meh, best teams would do well in Championship while the worst are maybe mid-table League One. The style of play is quite similar however and there is quite a few from the Swiss league who later ended up in England (often with a spell in the Bundesliga in between) and did well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tough times fr our boys out there tonight. Richards getting a bit linger on the pitch for QPR - but QPR, sinking towards the relegation zone, are getting hammered 5-1 by Blackpool (in the relegation zone). Khadra subbed off at half time for Birmingham, who are also getting hammered 3-0. Weir playing the full match for Morecambe in League1, but they're getting hammered 4-1 at nome to Charlton.
Our League2 boys are doing a bit better - Marc Leonard's Northampton are winning 1-0, and although Crewe are losing now, holding high flying Stevenage to 0-0 away for 79 minutes was a mammoth effort - well done the young keeper?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here