Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2013-14 season ticket price poll

What is your view on the 2013-14 season ticket prices?

• I'm happy

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • I'm neutral

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I'm unhappy

Votes: 12 8.9%

• Total voters

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Was made redundant just before Xmas, so am having to make sacrifices already to see out the season. Am a STH in the North Stand, and I can't really complain at just under £40 per month (less than £20 per game). My worry is that if we do go up this year I wont be able to afford any further increase, without making further sacrifices. Everyone has their own circumstances, and I think that the club have been fair and transparent throughout...the child's prices are excellent though, and i wait to see the match by match prices to see how the categories work. Overall, fair play to all concerned, and we have to pay for underseat heating somehow....(wishful thinking today...)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can't see the potential premiership increase mentioned on the official site? This makes a big difference.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I already pay £270 for Uni parking so slightly miffed at an increased transport cost for something I don't use.
If everyone left their cars at home and used trains/buses the system would collapse under the volumes.
Would be interested to see an indication of the level of potential Premiership increases.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Although no one wants to pay more, I voted happy rather than neutral, as it is up to us to assist in a big way in reducing the losses.

It's either that or sell Bridcutt and Orlandi, and accept mid table mediocrity.

These prices are still good value for watching Championship football in an amazing stadium.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A 66% increase in a travel charge that I already get no value for whatsoever, and pay £270 on top of in order to be able to park my car... is a bit crap as far as I am concerned.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I already pay £270 for Uni parking so slightly miffed at an increased transport cost for something I don't use.
If everyone left their cars at home and used trains/buses the system would collapse under the volumes.
Would be interested to see an indication of the level of potential Premiership increases.

Just think of the travel bit, as EVERYONE contributing to the mass transport scheme to make the Falmer location viable.

Part of the overall price.

And for those paying for Uni or Bennetts parking, that's an optional extra if they insist in driving up to the ground.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Was made redundant just before Xmas, so am having to make sacrifices already to see out the season. Am a STH in the North Stand, and I can't really complain at just under £40 per month (less than £20 per game). My worry is that if we do go up this year I wont be able to afford any further increase, without making further sacrifices. Everyone has their own circumstances, and I think that the club have been fair and transparent throughout...the child's prices are excellent though, and i wait to see the match by match prices to see how the categories work. Overall, fair play to all concerned, and we have to pay for underseat heating somehow....(wishful thinking today...)

Good luck with the job search mate, hope it all works out for yer.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Voted happy even though I rarely use the transport especially during winter and night games. I would probably have used it more if the drivers that stagecoach employ were not f***ing retards.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Surely that's a good thing, tell him he is now a man and the man thing to do is pay for his own season ticket

I would do, but he's at Uni and all the money he earns goes on his living expenses there, so i'll treat him for the next 3 years. (Then he can buy my ticket for me :wink:)

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

The travel payments also cover the maintaining and building of road junctions, the hire and maintaining of car parks and the cost of the stewarding in car parks so you are getting something out of it

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I am happy with it to be honest and I hardly use the football specials, but its a nice back up if i have a problem getting to the ground via the car.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A 66% increase in a travel charge that I already get no value for whatsoever, and pay £270 on top of in order to be able to park my car... is a bit crap as far as I am concerned.

Travel charge read travel tax and a huge U-turn by the club as Martin Perry used it as a selling point when we moved to the Amex that it was optional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here